EngelHart's Characters

• Alice Marrian

Alice is a very young woman, appearing to be just sixteen if that. She has shoulder-length, dark brown hair. She has a pretty face with big, brown eyes. Her child-like looks are further accentuated by her small frame. Timid as a rabbit, Alice is very shy and nervous of people she does not know. This causes her to stutter when she does gather enough courage to speak. She seems scared of large and loud men, and most especially if they appear drunk.

Stats:

Strength: 10 - While she's not a strong person, life in the docks district kept her from being a weakling.

Dexterity: 16 - Her reflexes are very quick, honed from the need to avoid trouble while growing up in the less than desirable section of the city.

Constitution: 12 - She's had to adapt to harsh living conditions, thus her body is hardier than normal.

Intelligence: 14 - Her mind is almost as quick thinking as her body is quick. Now proper schooling is fleshing out her natural ability.

Wisdom: 12 - Life on the streets often requires one to learn from her mistakes, or the mistakes of others. She usually thinks twice before doing something senseless.

Charisma: 12 - Her pretty face and innocent nature can be very endearing, especially to those she opens up to.

Notes for DMs:
    When I originally created Alice, I chose Tymora as her deity. Due to IG events, she has converted to being a follower of the Red Knight. Likewise, the description I entered is outdated already. 😉

I plan to take ranks of Lore, and have them represent Craftsmen: Tactician.