Away Status Update

• I copied this from what I posted in Discord because I failed to use the @everyone tag...

a little update on my status... I was in a dark place for quite a while. Well I haven't completely emerged from it quite yet. After therapy and medication seeming to make things worse I took matters in my own hands and went back to my Redneck roots. Fishing rod in hand I found the right kind of therapy that I need to make me who I once was again. Things are starting to fall into place once again. I am starting to look and feel better physically and mentally. A few of you have became almost like family to me and I miss you. I will pop in game once and a while. For now that's all I can do. I'm not going to make any promises of a regular return. Thanks to those few, you know who you are, for your support through these trying times. Tight Lines and God bless!

• keep talking... speaking of the devil may cause him to appear 😛
    I popped in with Faelar the other day... I think you were afk... spent most of the time chatting with @Preacher in PM left after I didn't see anyone that I wanted to play with. Maybe next time.

New update: I picked up another Pro Staff Position!! Now I'm up to 3! Still need that all important monetary sponsor so I can fish tournaments next year.
    (in the order I picked them up)
    Titan Tungsten
    Honey Hole Fishing
    Lucky Fishing Brand

• @karion_silverbow Unen and Blue were talking about Faelar just the other day bud. Glad to see you bright eyed and bushy tailed. Cheers - Kerby

• Update: Things are going great. I feel so much better physically and mentally. I haven't been able to do as much fishing this week as I would have liked due to weather. Posted pics from my last 2 trips on the #pasty channel on Discord. Last night I went to the Fayetteville Dogwood Festival where I got to meet one of my favorite artists, Colt Ford. He is kool as hell and I really enjoyed the show afterwards. Tight lines and God bless!

• Update:
    I started up an Instagram account for my fishing pics and stuff. In 2 weeks I've gained 100 followers and 2 Pro Staff positions. I recently acquired a GoPro camera and will be starting a youtube channel soon. I'll drop by once in a while a post pics on the Discord pasty channel. If you would like to keep up with what I'm doing you can Like my Facebook Page at Ben Bryant - Amateur Bass Angler and/or follow me on Instagram at @benbryantaba. Tight lines and God bless!

• @karion_silverbow said in Away Status Update:
    Just swing by with some fish tales every once in a while old man.