Ros Recruits A Group!

• I'll be realistic with this plot and my current status:

I can't make it in the next consecutive two weekends due to real life. As some of you have noted RL has gotten me and I won't find peace untill mid June because the Academic life is closing another semester.

Now, don't feel down. I'm not dropping the ball of this plot. I'll PM every one of you to check availability and see if you still want to continue with this 3rd part and whatever more parts might be added in the future depending on decisions taken here.

I repeat, I'll approach to each of you and ask about thoughts when the time of freedom comes again.

If you wish to retire, we can fix story and involve more people too, so don't feel obligated with this.

Have fun!

• Rescheduling this once. I won't be available next weekend so May 25 or June 1st could work for me. Same hour.

If you have a better date or something else to do, say it so!

• Just a heads up that this is happening tomorrow. We need few PCs, so those who are available tomorrow and wanna keep progressing this, just say so! (I'd poke you IG if I see you tomorrow not busy at said time).

• And once again, my friends. I'll have to postpone this for next week due to RL -_- (next weekend, Saturday 11, is 100% sure this event will happen, word). I really apologize for the inconvenient, guys.

• Most likely!

• I may tentatively be able to make this, now, being pushed back to the 4th.

• Me too, barring anything unforeseen!

• I can make it I believe.

• Alright, guys. Scheduling this for Saturday 4, time would be around 2-3pm Eastern US Time.

We need at least 4 PCs to keep progressing so, who's down for this?

• I can't make it today either. Sorry!

• I'm away for a family get-together on April 20, though the following weekend is wide open. I could be fairly flexible over easter with the exception of April 20th, as I'll be away all day plus a sleep-over to Sunday.

• Alright guys, sorry to respond till this day and hour but I had some really busy weeks before vacations that I entirely lost track of this thread and forgot to set up with anticipation stuff.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to setup everything for today because I have family at home, so, proposed following up of this even on two consecutive weekends: April 20 and 27 (Which are the two weekends that fall on my vacations).

Time would be the same that Bastage posted in the first pots of this thread.

Does it work for everyone?

• @Dermin_Lantaional
    Keep us updated on schedule times for when the next one is going to happen!

• Let us know next date and time for session 3!

• Is it happening on the 30th?

• @fadia Indubitably!

• The Halfling Defence League

So I'm still mostly out of commission with Sinusitis and our DM just found out he has an exam tomorrow. So uh...does the 30th work for others?

• 3/23 should be clear for me if we're starting ET afternoon again.

• Next Saturday should work for me (23rd) 🙂

• I'll be away all of the coming weekend (thursday-monday in fact) - as for the 23rd, it's likely possible. Several birthdays in the family this month though, and a bit of uncertainty as to when cakes and present time will go down.