Lost City Trip

• A call goes out to anybody interested in exploring, looting and adventuring: a party is gathering to venture to find the Lost City of Narfell.

((I'd like to go on a trip to the Lost City. If enough folks are interested, we can make it happen. It has recently been redone and is a very underused portion of our server, so I think itd be fun to take a bunch of folks there. I'd like to try for this weekend, let me know here if you're interested.))

• Gonna head out in an hour and a half from this post.

• If it does happen, please say in the Discord's event channel.

• Will be on in about 20 mins so will see

• I'm not really sure, I was hoping to see a mess of interested people online at some point and going.

• When is it?

• Anybody who wants to go can go, barring IC reasons. If you choose not to go, that's your own decision. But I'll not be excluding folks from this because I think it is rude, and I don't want to leave people out.

High risk, high reward. If you're more concerned with your characters level than enjoying an adventure and exploring Narfell, the Lost City isnt going anywhere and you are free to plan trips there whenever you would like with whomever you like.

• Relin would come if allowed, though he would primarily act as a scout.

• @robyn said in Lost City Trip:

Either Robyn or Diadne would go, depending on what what you need (combat or spells). My only caveat is that if this turns into a 15 person adventure, I'll bow out. I have way more fun with 8 or less. That might not be possible though. The Lost City is pretty damn dangerous and numbers could help.

As a DM who has playtested the current rebuild of the Lost City, I will tell you that a tightly knit and skilled group of no more than 6 would be ideal, 8 people would be manageable, and anything more would be chaos.

If you do go in with a large group, I would suggest taking it in turns, with two (or three) teams who are self-supporting. Team 1 takes the first map if possible while the other teams observe, team 2 takes over when team 1 is out of resources or after they’ve finished the first map, and so on. This is the best way to manage resources, minimise chaos, and help everyone come along, be useful, and experience it all.

If the spawns engage a team that is not meant to be engaging, then they were too close.

We went in with a three man team and it was manageable for us. I’d suggest no-one lower than level 13. Of course others can come, but the risk ramps up exponentially the lower in level you are.

Ideal team size is 4-5, with the traditional combo of martial, scout, divine caster, arcane caster, and fifth wheel if possible (monk, bard, etc). If you can build 2-3 teams like that and rotate them, you will do well. Do not expect that you will ever be able to rest.

Be prepared for a lot of casters with dispels

• I'd be keen, looking at the others who are going I'll take Artos if I can be on!

• If there is room, Reemul would be willing to go.

• Filfred will 100% be coming... If he'll be allowed.

• Either Robyn or Diadne would go, depending on what what you need (combat or spells). My only caveat is that if this turns into a 15 person adventure, I'll bow out. I have way more fun with 8 or less. That might not be possible though. The Lost City is pretty damn dangerous and numbers could help.

• ((Jonni wouldn't mind going if I can make the time

• Council of Moradin

Gnarl has both fond and horrifying memories of the Lost City. Toisin on the other hand knows it not. One or the other should find this trip of interest. ((Sat works best, but time dependent))

• I'll go with Scott. If it is saturday or Friday night

• Thorin will help.

//That is if time and day is good for my timezone

• ((My explorer character's wanted to go there for a dog's age, however I've potential other committments this weekend - so the when will be the deciding factor. If the time fits then Willow would gladly come))

• ((Depends on the date and time, but I might be able to make it.))

• Vick might be interested, depends on day and time.