My first PW - And first time playing NWN Multiplayer

• Hey there.
    I'm not the most adept with 3.5E or even NWN as a game, but I've liked the idea of a PW ever since I bought it. I decided to hop into a few today, and Narfell's the one that's stuck with me.

Now, I'm still not sure if this is the right place to post this, and I'm terribly afraid that I'll've gotten something wrong. However, could some of you lovely people please chime in and give me some general advice?

I'm the guy who recently created 'Filfred Fingerzap', if anybody is wondering!

• Welcome to Narfell!
    You don't worry about being new or not being sure about things.
    We're all quite friendly and you can always contact a DM or Player Guide to ask any questions you have.

Just remember the most important thing is to have fun, and do not worry much about anything else that isn't that 😉

• @b361dab6a5=TheSandiestcomet:

Hey! That was really good fun, and I'm glad there's a discord, because I'm on that a lot.

And hey, even if Filfred DID die, he gained two levels and lost the disease afterward. That, and it was an enlightening experience IC.

Win-win!

Its only win win the first time, lol.

Welcome to the server! Hope to see you IG soon I usually play a lazy druid or annoying Bard. You'll know them when you meet them. 😉

• Hey! That was really good fun, and I'm glad there's a discord, because I'm on that a lot.

And hey, even if Filfred DID die, he gained two levels and lost the disease afterward. That, and it was an enlightening experience IC.

Win-win!

• I had fun with Filfred today, even though it ended in death. 🙂

Join us up at https://discord.gg/EKuM99r

It's nice place to catch people even if they can't be IG at the time.

• Hello!

Best thing you can do is read all the sticky items at the top of the forum in the New Adventurer's Inn. Do that and get in game and interact with the other players. Server activity may be a factor depending on what time zone you often play during.

Narfell can be very dangerous for a new player that does not know what to expect so try to group up if you go out of the towns to explore.

Good luck out there!