A Farmer's Mind

• I make this Journal now as the days of my life may forcibly be waning because of the threat of demons and undead all across the Nars. I write this words so that my kin may benefit from my wisdom, and learn from my mistakes.

I am Wick Bean Lockrah, eldest of the children of Janor Lockrah, and Hannah Happyhill.

For posterity sake, my siblings follow in the order of age.

Ander

Zander

Phillip

The twins, Janna and Hannah

Cory

Morty

The triplets, Liam, Riam, and Fae

and the youngest, Candle.

Should I pass before I am able to send this completed book to one of them, they can be found in Luiren, except Candle, who is likely off fighting a dragon or something. The girl's fearless. Good luck finding her.

In the land of Narfell I attempt to farm, or help the Hin farmers in the name of Sheela Peryroyl, but more than not I need to fulfill my calling as a Druid to fight back the uncontrolled corruption, and uncontained evil of this land. I think I do a good job, I'm a member of the local druid's circle. This circle is somewhat more lax to followers of those who have given Hin a hard time in my own past and something that I struggle to contain in myself. I hate the Furies, I hate Malar, and they walk almost freely here in the fight against worse evils. For now I must find a way to be okay with the laws of nature, that being that where there is good evil must be also.

More will come in the coming days, for now, I must patrol the woods for demon kind in need of a good smiting.