The Away Thread

• …or maybe not. What I thought were springtime allergies acting up was in fact fever. Blurgh.

• I'm off to catch some sun and family time as of tonight, back by Friday evening'ish. Don't wreck Peltarch in my absence!

• @6993bddc57=ClownBaby:

My little broodling is growing, running around, and getting an insatiable hunger for learning which I am more than happy to nurture. Between this and putting bread on the table, I just don't have the time to sit down long enough to play on Narfell. These days, if it takes awhile to play or doesn't have a pause button, I just can't enjoy it.

However, I often think of you kind folks and miss your company. I'll have to dedicate a weekend to catching up my PC's with everyone and letting some DM's take me for a ride with all these new players and PC's. Until then, a thousand times adieu!!

What!? You can't leave all these new players to Void! πŸ™‚

It was fun man, stop in whenever you can. And most importantly, don't get eaten by Gralin's Mum!

• @2ddab27744=ClownBaby:

My little broodling is growing, running around, and getting an insatiable hunger for learning which I am more than happy to nurture. Between this and putting bread on the table, I just don't have the time to sit down long enough to play on Narfell. These days, if it takes awhile to play or doesn't have a pause button, I just can't enjoy it.

However, I often think of you kind folks and miss your company. I'll have to dedicate a weekend to catching up my PC's with everyone and letting some DM's take me for a ride with all these new players and PC's. Until then, a thousand times adieu!!

Take care, bud.

I'll miss adventuring with you, but I suppose all good things must come to an end.

Godspeed to you and your family!

Z

• My little broodling is growing, running around, and getting an insatiable hunger for learning which I am more than happy to nurture. Between this and putting bread on the table, I just don't have the time to sit down long enough to play on Narfell. These days, if it takes awhile to play or doesn't have a pause button, I just can't enjoy it.

• Legion

Been a little busy settling into my new job. It's another night shift job, so I may be able to get online during times when folks are actually playing. But for a while I'll be a little scarce.

• I have two concerts this coming weekend. That means rehearsals on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings. Then concerts Saturday and Sunday. I'll try to take a peek in Thursday or Friday afternoon, but other than that, don't expect to see me until next week.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky Halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• My system (particularly motherboard and CPU) decided to brick itself last night. I'll be forum lurking but not much else for a while.

• I'm off to a family gathering this week, leaving Tuesday and back come Sunday. Happy Easter holidays and keep Narfell warm until then!

• Immigration is giving me a hard time. Between that and everything else going on Narfell hasn't been at the top of my priorities list which… is really unfortunate. Knowing where I stand now with the gov'm'nt I'll at least try to be around with more frequency.

• It's time for my annual trip to Ohio to do my mother's taxes. If all goes well and the weather cooperates, I should be back to Narfell sometime late Friday afternoon (Feb 26).

Login: AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky Halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• I apologize for my hiatus the last month or so, life's been hard and I just have not been feeling it (playing narfell, or any game really)

If any DM reads this and they see Gringat's girl (whose name sadly eludes me now, sorry >.<) let her know she has permission to get a copy of Anna (Hedia's) housekey, thank you!

• @5cbf0f6cf2=Wywernywin:

I'm back. πŸ™‚

Uh oh! πŸ˜‰

• I'm back. πŸ™‚

• This week was the first of the (school) semester, so I will be even more scarce than I already am for the next 15 weeks.

Stay classy, Narfell!

• According to the weathermen, the Washington DC area (near where I live) is supposed to get socked with a huge blizzard later today and extending until Sunday morning. They are predicting high winds and heavy snow, perhaps two feet. All the schools have closed, the government is shutting down at noon, the Metro transit system is closing and all the airlines are canceling their flights.

We are prepared to stay in for the weekend, but high winds and heavy snow on trees usually means power outages in Northern Virginia. So I may be online all weekend (since all my rehearsals are canceled), or I might be reading books by candle light. If so, I'll see you all when the power is restored Sunday or Monday.

AubreyMaturin

• And the fan club goes wild! πŸ‘

• Update on Wywernywin. His fan arrived in Finland and he expects to return to Narfell by the end of the week! πŸ™‚

• Wywernywin would like you all to know that his fan still hasn't arrived, and that's why he's not been around. πŸ™‚