The Away Thread

• I am rather retrospectivley saying i have been away, had a big job interview yesterday but should be back properly after this weekened.

I will reply to PMs! (I promise!)

• @c837e7130d=Wywernywin:

Sort of lost that narf spark. I won't be online much in the coming weeks, sorry for those players I left hanging.

pls no 😞

• It's vacation time again. I'll be leaving Friday with my family for a week at our timeshare in the mountains. Last year we had Wifi, but it wasn't fast enough to support Narfell. I might be able to look at the Forums, but there probably will be no in game time. The following week, my wife and I head to Massachusetts for the Berkshire Choral Festival. No computer time there either. So after tomorrow (Thursday July 14th) I won't be back online in Narfell until late on Sunday July 31st. See you all then.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• Sort of lost that narf spark. I won't be online much in the coming weeks, sorry for those players I left hanging.

• Blessed vacation time is upon me, and the sunshine's decided to grace the north at last! I'll be away as of tomorrow, and gone for roughly 1 1/2 weeks. I might peek into the forums on occasion, but no guarantees!

• This is kind of a "away" thing. I'm having several things to handle IRL atm that I didn't see coming, so everything is a bit hectic and I can't focus on my Narfell's DM Duties… I'll be rarely seen for the next month until I've settled in some other apartment and solved some issues.

Cheers, and sorry to those I left hanging with my DM stuff.

• The Halfling Defence League

I'll be gone till Monday. Gonna be 200 miles away from my PC! I'll have my phone though, so I'll still be active on the forums.

• Mostly just a notice that I've been really burnt out the last week. I have not given up in any way and won't succumb to inactivity, but I just needed a bit of distance due to real life/work/friend passing away, etc

Expect to see me around when I'm more cheerful, I'll pop on now and then but its been difficult of late due to just not being able to immerse myself thanks to IRL circumstances

Cheers

• I'm out of town on work until about 10pm ET on 7/2/16, but I'll be forum lurking from time to time.

• I'm off to Ohio with my family this weekend for my mother's 90th birthday. I'll be back sometime Sunday.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, Bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky Halfling ranger

• @27d3d8895c=KingCreeper:

And I'm back. πŸ˜„

Welcome to the US! πŸ™‚

• And I'm back. πŸ˜„

• Just a heads up, my immigration visa just arrived and I'll be flying to the US on Saturday afternoon, arriving in Seattle for about 5:30 PM. I won't be online for the majority of tomorrow (Friday), or on Saturday or Sunday at all.

• Now that concert season is over, I'm taking my extended family to the beach this weekend. We will be gone from early Saturday morning (May 28th) until late Wednesday (June 1st). Probably no computer access at all, and definitely no Narfell.

AubreyMaturin

• David Cameron. Queen Elizabeth. I'll say no more. :lol:

• Don't come here! We have Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton!

• This isn't really me saying I'm going 'away' so much as letting you know that my timezone playing times will be permanently shifting as my immigration visa has been approved and I'll be heading to the U.S. in a week or so.

• 😞 Fix iiit!

• Legion

My poor old computer cant handle NWN any more. It now almost always crashes a few minutes in. So this is the end of my in game activities until I can find a fix or a new computer, 😞

• Sunday is Mothers' Day in the USA and since it's been raining in Northern Virginia for 12 days in a row and is finally supposed to be sunny on Sunday, we're going to have a big cookout at my house. That means I have to spend the day cleaning house so the woman of the house doesn't have to do that on "her" day, and then the rest of the extended family are coming over. I doubt I will be online much at all, but I'll keep in touch on the Forums. Don't let Peltarch get destroyed in my absence.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky Halfling ranger