The Away Thread

• Sorry Union's buddies but my working time is no more fixed.
    I don't know when I could be online.

• Away-ish - playing a lot of Skyrim... Back soon-ish...

• I'm going to be away for a week on vacation. I may pop in a little bit, but otherwise don't expect me in game. I'll probably still keep an eye on the forums and discord.

• I'm back from a mini-vacation, but unfortunately brought back a wretched cold. Currently too woozy with fever to play or even write, but I hope to catch you guys 'n gals in game come the weekend at least. πŸ™‚

• I'm off to Ohio to do my mother's taxes. I should return late Wednesday.

• @flom πŸ˜‰

You know I ❀ you.

• @jerrickrafe said in The Away Thread:

Alright folks, it's that time of year again.

Ren faire season is once more upon me, so I'll be 100% NOT available during the weekends (Sorry Flom!) and sporadic at best during the week. I'll still be available/reachable on Discord, so behave yourselves so I don't have to come back and play PL for naughty people! πŸ˜‰

Have fun, Cecil and Leena will be back after!

(This will last about 2 months. Sorry!)

This fucking guy. As if the Ren fair is better than what I have to offer.

The gall.

(Have fun)

• Alright folks, it's that time of year again.

Ren faire season is once more upon me, so I'll be 100% NOT available during the weekends (Sorry Flom!) and sporadic at best during the week. I'll still be available/reachable on Discord, so behave yourselves so I don't have to come back and play PL for naughty people! πŸ˜‰

Have fun, Cecil and Leena will be back after!

(This will last about 2 months. Sorry!)

• I will be away for the weekend starting early Friday morning. I should be back online late Monday, but probably Tuesday.

AubreyMaturin

• Belatedly away on half term holiday. Should be back next week

• Sad to see two DM's that truely cared for the player experience stepping down, fond memories of so many events. Long live the Halfling Cannibals and the Underdark Adventurers.

• @flom said in The Away Thread:

Thank you Wywernywin and Dr. Dreadlock for all that you've done for the server.

And hey, who knows, if you ever feel like it again, you can always rejoin πŸ™‚

Yes, thanks to both!

• Thank you Wywernywin and Dr. Dreadlock for all that you've done for the server.

And hey, who knows, if you ever feel like it again, you can always rejoin πŸ™‚

I look forward to DMing for you as well.

• Stepping down as a DM as well. Will see you all IG at times as a PC.

• I'll be stepping down as a DM. It's been a nice long ride, but I've lately found myself less and less inclined to do the DMing part. There are multiple reasons for this, but there's really no drama behind it. I'm not going anywhere though, and will probably be hopping in as a PC more often soon enough πŸ™‚ I look forward to being able to be only a player again!

• @ulyetia
    Congrats!

• I am going on my honeymoon from Saturday the 9th of February to the 18th. So from today I foresee myself being busy packing/getting last minute stuff ready then going, don’t think I will be in game until the 18th again.

See you all soon! Will occasionally likely open Discord maybe. Probably when on the crapper πŸ˜‰ Enjoy that image.

• I will not be around often until further notice. Andelas has taken over as Head DM for now. Everyone have fun.

• Going camping down the south coast, will be back by the 13th or 14th of January

• Will be away from game from today 31/12 until likely Thursday 3/1. Have a great new year everyone, will likely still be around the place sporadically in Discord.