The Away Thread

• I will be taking my family on vacation to the Shenandoah Mountains this Friday (17/7). We will return a week later (24/7). We have a Timeshare Townhouse that we go to every summer. I will take the computer with me, but the Wifi in the mountains is pretty poor. Unless there has been a major upgrade since last year it will be too slow and unreliable to adventure. I might still have forum access from time to time.

AubreyMaturin

• @davidnwn said in The Away Thread:

Starting Monday I likely wont be around for three weeks due to a unplanned work thing. But any mini-plots or my main plot will continue after that!

So what started as 3 weeks turned into 9....

I'll be back Monday 👍

• I am away until July 14th.

• The Halfling Defence League

Hey all, I'm gonna be away for about a week starting tomorrow. Things may change and I may get my PC over to where I'm going, but that's a huge hassle that I'd probably really otherwise avoid. Sorry for the short notice!

• Taking a break from narfell. RL stuff. Consider my main PC Thorin to have passed temporary leadership to the other members of the Council. IC, Thorin goes on a solo mission to Damara to investigate some ruins after a vision he had. That's lore that can be learned through interaction with the other dwarfs. Keep safe and healthy you lots.

• Out of town until thursday.

• IG break for a while. Events on Hiatus.

• Starting Monday I likely wont be around for three weeks due to a unplanned work thing. But any mini-plots or my main plot will continue after that!

• I'm leaving for Ohio in the morning (Tuesday 2/25) to do my mother's taxes. I might have forums access from her computer on and off Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll return home to my computer and Narfell sometime Thursday.

AubreyMaturin

• I will be away traveling from Thursday, February 13th to Monday, February 17th. I'll have access to the forums and discord, but not NWN.

• Away on vacation until early January myself.

Happy holidays !

• I've had a further setback on the computer front. Maverick was here on Saturday and confirmed that it's the motherboard that's kaput. I have purchased a new one and will wait for him to install it. I can't get Steam to work on my old computer (10 years old), I'm missing some files, it seems. So I will be back in Narfell after Christmas.

AubreyMaturin

• My computer has gone down for the count. Either the power supply or the mother board is kaput. Maverick is coming over Saturday to replace it. Until then, I will not be able to run NWN:EE.

AubreyMaturin

• I'll be gone starting tomorrow. Back next Sunday. Extremely busy at school. See you soon!

• That is, of course, Wed 27 Nov thru Sunday 1 Dec.

AubreyMaturin

• I'm heading to Ohio for Thanksgiving family reunion. I will be gone from Wednesday (17 Nov) until Sunday (1 Dec). I will have forums access, but not game access. See you all next week.

Aubrey Maturin

• I will be gone until Sunday the 1st for the Thanksgiving holidays. I should have some time to play on Sunday when I return.

Take care!

• I'll be away this coming weekend from the 15th to the 17th, travelling for a family wedding. Should be around during the week in the euro evenings until then though!

• The Halfling Defence League

Not gonna be away away, but I'm in the middle of a move so I won't have a whole lot of time to log in for the next month or so.

• I will be away for a wedding from the 26th to the 30th of September, see you all next week!