The Away Thread

• The Halfling Defence League

Hey all, I'm gonna be away for about a week starting tomorrow. Things may change and I may get my PC over to where I'm going, but that's a huge hassle that I'd probably really otherwise avoid. Sorry for the short notice!

• Taking a break from narfell. RL stuff. Consider my main PC Thorin to have passed temporary leadership to the other members of the Council. IC, Thorin goes on a solo mission to Damara to investigate some ruins after a vision he had. That's lore that can be learned through interaction with the other dwarfs. Keep safe and healthy you lots.

• Out of town until thursday.

• IG break for a while. Events on Hiatus.

• Starting Monday I likely wont be around for three weeks due to a unplanned work thing. But any mini-plots or my main plot will continue after that!

• I'm leaving for Ohio in the morning (Tuesday 2/25) to do my mother's taxes. I might have forums access from her computer on and off Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll return home to my computer and Narfell sometime Thursday.

AubreyMaturin

• I will be away traveling from Thursday, February 13th to Monday, February 17th. I'll have access to the forums and discord, but not NWN.

• Away on vacation until early January myself.

Happy holidays !

• I've had a further setback on the computer front. Maverick was here on Saturday and confirmed that it's the motherboard that's kaput. I have purchased a new one and will wait for him to install it. I can't get Steam to work on my old computer (10 years old), I'm missing some files, it seems. So I will be back in Narfell after Christmas.

AubreyMaturin

• My computer has gone down for the count. Either the power supply or the mother board is kaput. Maverick is coming over Saturday to replace it. Until then, I will not be able to run NWN:EE.

AubreyMaturin

• I'll be gone starting tomorrow. Back next Sunday. Extremely busy at school. See you soon!

• That is, of course, Wed 27 Nov thru Sunday 1 Dec.

AubreyMaturin

• I'm heading to Ohio for Thanksgiving family reunion. I will be gone from Wednesday (17 Nov) until Sunday (1 Dec). I will have forums access, but not game access. See you all next week.

Aubrey Maturin

• I will be gone until Sunday the 1st for the Thanksgiving holidays. I should have some time to play on Sunday when I return.

Take care!

• I'll be away this coming weekend from the 15th to the 17th, travelling for a family wedding. Should be around during the week in the euro evenings until then though!

• The Halfling Defence League

Not gonna be away away, but I'm in the middle of a move so I won't have a whole lot of time to log in for the next month or so.

• I will be away for a wedding from the 26th to the 30th of September, see you all next week!

• Vacation part II. I will be gone from Sunday 25th - Wednesday 28th. Access to forums and Discord, but not NWN. However, I should be around for lots of Narfell on Labor Day Weekend.

• Although I will have access to the forums and discord, I will be away in-game from Thursday afternoon through Sunday morning.

• I will be out of town for two weeks, beginning Monday Aug 12 (until Aug 26). I will not have the computer with me, and any internet access is doubtful. Shesarai should be able to be in game this weekend, but after that not (until Aug 27). Don't let Peltarch burn down without me.

AubreyMaturin