Kudos

• Kudos to Flom for a continually intriguing little side story, which I'm heartily enjoying with Rey πŸ˜„

• The Halfling Defence League

I just want to echo the kudos to Void, Flom, and Dora for the awesome adventures over the last few days.

I had a blast with you guys and with all the PC's involved, and I can't wait to do it again!

• Kudos to DMs Wowbagger, Void and Xanatos Gambit for plotty, plotty goodness and to all the PC crowd for being such wonderful company! I was home alone and sickly this weekend, but not a dull moment was had. πŸ™‚

• Huge kudos to DM Void for 2 full days of adventuring and crafting fun. πŸ˜„

I seriously played way too much this weekend, but it was definitely worth it. I had a blast, and I appreciate all of the time and energy you put into setting up and then running the event(s). Thank You for a great weekend. πŸ‘ :boogie: :w00t: :lol:

I also want to throw out some kudos to everyone who joined the Gesundheit/Druid Island adventures. I had a great time RPing with everyone, and I look forward to doing it again (when I come home).

Z

• A big Kudos to Raryldor and DMVoid for some demon slaying fun in Jiyyd.

• It's hard to follow a kudos like that, but Void and the crew all day Sunday, you guys gave us SO MUCH TIME.

Thanks! I had a terrifying blast. (Seriously, some of it scared the hell out of my, especially dying πŸ˜› )

• As it's been a month since my last kudos and I can't possibly remember everything that's happened in that time, I'm going to dish out general kudos to everyone! To the active DMs that keep things interesting by stirring the plot pots, roll up impromptu one-off events, and give players a reason to log in, and to the players that invest their time in advancing said plots, breath life into the server, keep me laughing, and, likewise, give the DMs a reason to log in.

You're all fantastic and I love you all. :hug:

P.S. And let's not forget the devs for continuously improving the server!

• Kudos to DM Void for some unexpected goblin mage and bugbear archer fun!

And another Kudos to Gnarl and Elvadriel for going on the Elfhewer caves trip, scary but fun. Thank you!

• Kudos for DM Void, for evil gnomes smackage & a scrying fun.

Kudos to Void for more fun Gazuendheit adventures!

• Yeees. Bards versus Vrocks, such a huge mismatch. It was fun and scary, thanks to all involved for the fun. πŸ™‚

Kudos to DM Wowbagger for some crazy demon-filled adventures last night!

Had a blast! πŸ™‚

• Kudos to DM Lazarus for yesterday's vampire plot thread - for Nica, meeting Lillia was like encountering a creature straight out of family myth. Both interesting and emotionally charged! πŸ™‚

Indeed, kudos to Emer for a fun and tense trip last night where I'm still not sure PC's made the right call!

• Kudos to Bloody for FREAKING ME OUT. And for the plot twist. And for helping me see an alternative direction for my character.

• Indeed, kudos to the Bastage for busting out the DM shenanigans over the weekend! A good time was had by all. πŸ™‚

• Kudos to DM Bastage for bringing a new evil to the Rawlinswood. I love your custom monsters… they're freaks! Kudos for entertaining the entire server on a busy Saturday morning.

Also kudos to Leena Lynn (henceforth to be known as SwagBot 2000) for the efficient and precise loot distribution system. It went down so smoothly!

• A huge kudos to DM Bastage for the crafting support, the non-crafting adventure, and the OOC craft hall PS storage help this morning/afternoon. I had a great time, and I(we) really appreciate the support! :boogie: :dance: πŸ‘

I'd also like to give kudos to everyone who participated in this morning's "crafting" event in the deep Rawlinswood. I had a blast, and I look forward to the next time we can get together for another adventure! Good wins again…for now... :w00t:

Z

More vampiric kudos to Caoimh! Great work on last night's event! And especially for indulging Ros's detective-y instincts πŸ˜„

• Such a fantastically fun weekend, contributed to by both DMs and players alike!