Kudos

• While some small things are left to RP yet, (and I'm yet to hand out delicious rewards for everyone - fret not, they're coming!), seeing this one-year long plot finish left a nice after-taste of accomplishment, and let me tell you, there are a lot of times when you doubt if you'll manage to pull through. Time constrains, motivation, and burn out can hit you hard in the face of commitment, and the reason for you keep trying as hard as you can (with a falter here and there) is because of the players, the true protagonists of a story like The Mor'Salen, who keep making you want to go on, because they are worthy of your time and effort.

So I'd like to thank all of those who, by being supportive, friendly, or simply enjoying the story and demonstrating it with their actions and the actions of their characters have managed to convince me that this was worth doing, and truth is, it was.

Some things could have been done better, and others could have been done worse, but the general feeling I get is that we all crossed the goal line, and there were only winners.

The downside is that this drained all of my DM juice, and I'll probably be taking a step back to flush out. Chances are that sooner or later I'll be brewing something else.

For now, thank you for being my travelling companions in this story. I hope to keep seeing you all in Narfell.

• Yes, kudos all around! To Emerwyn in particular for the entire Mor'Salen plot with all its atmospheric and intense moments, epic in all the best ways, to the DM team for really turning the siege into a server-wide, around the clock tense drama, to all the great players participating and throwing in their time, effort and creativity. Well done, all!

As usual, it was completely nerve-wracking to witness the build-up in Peltarch and know that I had to be elsewhere, hearing the shouts of potential doom! Meanwhile, the Nexus event began with tension of a different kind, the party being trapped in time and space and having to work our way out. I love that there was not just fighting, but a great deal of space for character choices and thinking, the pace gradually building to that great finale, emerging at last in Peltarch!

All hail the tentacle!

• Kudos! Man, it was such an epic feel when the nexus party finally arrived to Peltarch. The intrigue and tension all these weeks was outstanding. Also, I can't believe my bull didn't got butchered by demons and orcs during all these weeks. We almost made it with no casualties!

• Kudos to Void and Emer for the Nexus War plot. The best war event on Narfell since the Eastlander War. πŸ™‚

• Kudos to Emer for setting up what has been the largest plot I can remember in terms of Management and hype in Narfell history. It really brought me back to the times where Krig sang the war cries to Tempus in the Jiyyd War.

Kudos to Void for doing terrible things to us for 3 plus hours at Peltarch, through factions, pauses, and planning he managed to give us an almost impossible challange that could have killed -every single person- if we did not play the way we did heck we ALMOST DID get totally destroyed but managed to swing it back around -barely-.

Finally a giant Kudos to all who participated in the Peltarch Defense be you in the Nexus or the city. Special Kudos character wise to: Yatagan for dispelling the Retriever spawner of almost killed us, it killed you, but you sure as hell didn't let us die!

• Kudos to my many, many meatshields in the final battle for Peltarch.

Also thanks to DM Void for running it for us.

• Thanks to the DM that move little Louise out of harms way, it was one of those times, kids needed me… time flies... and then ops it was ESC 2016 and then I went to bed... :roll: much appreciated anyways!

• @ff15e48afd=Gonnar:

Kudos to the Card-game's group. I had a blast with that, it was some good laughs there. πŸ˜ƒ

This

• Kudos to the Card-game's group. I had a blast with that, it was some good laughs there. πŸ˜ƒ

• Kudos to Gonnar for helping me put things in perspective

• I was expecting for Isolde to play his instrument to cast four legendary frost giants or something… like this https://youtu.be/Q9-4zppf5NM but there would have been a lack of explosiveness involved! :lol:

• Hear, hear! A more atmospheric doomsday feel, I haven't had in a long time - and it kind of worked with my tired and allergy-addled head to have Isolde be on the brink of heatstroke through it too. Great stuff all around, wish I'd taken a screenshot from the top of city hall though!

• Two-For-One

Kudos to Emerwyn for the Great Siege of Peltarch! It's been a ton of fun from both a PC side and all the great events I get to participate in, and from the DM side! It seems to have brought all of Narfell's PCs together, whereas before it was easy not to know this guy or that guy.

Last but certainly not least a big old kudos to King Creeper for the falling star event. I really appreciated this because it's been a good long while since we had a "magey" event. Kudos to the PCs that participated too.. I know it was probably frustrating for the warrior types because there was little for them to do, but I think they all understood that it's usually the other way around πŸ˜› Thank you for giving us magey types a time to shine!

• A big and hearty kudos to all the amazing DMs and players involved in the Mor'Salen / Siege of Peltarch currently - I'm loving how the DM team cooperates and spins events great and small all around the same major plot, it's something I've always loved, and it's great to see players wrack their brains and get creative in making things happen or just get completely into their character's heads on how to cope with the pressure of the situation.

A special thanks to Emerwyn, who's doing an amazing job not just in game, but on the forums, keeping daily tally of all that's going on to make the flow of events mesh together in a realistic and understandable way.

πŸ‘

• Thanks to everyone who has helped Dodger get settled, employed, and still upright! I haven't played on this server in a long time, but it's good to see people so willing to lend a hand. I hope to get to the point where I can contribute a bit more in time, although honestly I am terrible with nwn combat. πŸ™‚

• A general kudos for all the players returning for the big event, its nice to see the server at 10+ all day long and into my night time once more. I do so hope you chose to stick and after as well! Kudos Kudos.

• Hear, hear! Can't wait for the next chapter of this intense story. πŸ™‚

• Yes, big kudos all around! I love how there's not just one event ongoing, but a server-wide spread, all connected plot-wise. I can tell you, hearing the shouts from Peltarch while trapped elsewhere added a LOT of tension and vibe to the event from my perspective. Lots of things happening, lots of great players and DMs doing their best and I can't wait for what's next, in the Nexus and outside of it. πŸ˜„

• Kudos to Void and all in attendance that deffended the city from all manner of blindness, level drains, demons, orcs, and fel hoards oh my! Absolutely splendid, can confirm being leveled drained to level 1 is as scary as sin!