Kudos

• Kudos to everyone who has been helping Hen out in o many ways of late. Special Kudos to: Rasuil, Dwin, Diadne and DM Squirelypants himself for some progressive and run RP on multiple subjects.

• Lashings of kudos to Caoimh for last night's mercilessly late - but in every way worth it - fancy party going, including such delightful figures as the Humphries and the Wingates! Still giggling.

And enormous accolade to Flom for a fantastic event, which had everything and the kitchen sink thrown in - suspense, uncertainty and drama, laughter and silliness by the bucketloads, and a great many tears at the end. Amazing! πŸ˜„

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to Caoimh for some crazy vampire shenanigans!

Belated kudos to Emer for yesterday's crafting trip, and kudos to Void and Flom for adding some new dynamic stuff to Ros's never-ending quest to help the hin refugees!

• Kudos to the varied DM's and players I've had the pleasure of catching lately, IG and behind the scenes. Loads of great RP from all, moral/ethical choices, mystery ("Oooo"), use of assorted skill checks, unique encounters, descriptive ambience, and a few classic "Oh s**t!" combat moments too. In a nutshell, outstanding! Cheers all!

• Kudos to Emer for the business venture as well as Gnarl, Ros, Whisper can never shut her up Elva and the ever handsome Igor on one of the greatest mismatched band of adventurers ever and yet we all survived.. somehow… was a blast

• Yep, kudos to Flom for nice events and interactions. Good job! πŸ™‚

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for spicing up a trip to underdark.

Kudos to the Team for a nice rp.

Kudos to Flom for last night's events. It was pretty fun!

• KUDOS for DM and players involved in our cave adventure!
    You guys rock!

Gotta echo Vander, here. That stuff last night was awesome.

• HUGE kudos to the players and DM involved in yesterday's mining trip. It was a blast!

KUDOS for the devs/dms that created that demonbider spawn. SCARY! And another Kudos to devs/DMs for that new map under the cat cave. It is beautifull.

• Kudos to everyone part of Narfell, for developing roleplaying's Artful side.

• And kudos to Cao for the return of some fantastic NPCs. πŸ™‚

• Sending some kudos into the Void for bringing so much fun to the server this weekend. I had a blast, Thank you!

• Hear hear! A Game With Chirade was masterfully orchestrated and the final act atmospheric and tense in all the right ways. Big round of applause! πŸ˜„

• Kudos to Flom for the final act of his Chirade plot. I personally find delightful the level of detail that there was into it, including the descriptions and thought put in every scenario as well as the books and items found all along the plot.

It was brilliant, well done.

• Kudos to Flom and those who participated in the event for a fun time!

• Kudos to Dm Void for spicing up a fun trip. I definitely need to get my grubby hin hands on some more of those special potions!

• Belated Kudos to Flom (DM Xanatos) for all the fun! The Chirade plot has been really interesting to watch progress, and all random events in between and constant things to do have been very refreshing!

Kudos to Emerwyn for the earth essence event! It was EXTREMELY challenging and epic in all the right ways, and I got to actually find a use for "wall of stone"! Very Indiana Jones-ish, I used up everything I had.