Kudos

• And this time, kudos goes to Void for some serious "OH MY GOSH NOOO!" moments, and of course to the rockin' crew who survived it all somehow. Special mention to the tense squabbling over the little floating nugget of pink, which made me giggle inwardly all the way throughout. :lol:

• Kudos to Caoimh for the Lycka vs Lycka death-match and a big ol' round of applause for Flom's finale in the Mystery of the Eye plot - incredibly tense, darkly atmospheric, dangerous all the way through and with a great attention to detail in story - even without knowing beforehand who was and was not going to be there. πŸ‘

• Ah, I love the murder mysteries! Kudos to Caoimh, glad the vampire shenanigans starting early enough that I could catch a hefty chunk of it last night, hooray! And for making me giggle and cringe simultaneously at Isolde meeting NPC'd Lycka, hehe. That was so surreal!

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to Caoimh for vampire goodness last night!

• Kudos to everyone (DMs included) who befriended my fighter dwarf. It's not easy starting a new character here, you guy's made it so. πŸ™‚

• Kudos to Caoimh, Flom, and the diehard Narfellian adventurers for an action-packed weekend! It's been a blast.

@4498326bc6=Karnivor:

Kudos to Flom and all the intrepid party for last night's fantastic event - it had everything from melee to mystery and thick, juicy plotness, and I felt that every player there contributed wonderfully to it all. Big groups can get chaotic, but last night had just great teamwork and RP all the way - and an ~amazing~ story! πŸ‘

Seconded!

• Kudos to Flom and all the intrepid party for last night's fantastic event - it had everything from melee to mystery and thick, juicy plotness, and I felt that every player there contributed wonderfully to it all. Big groups can get chaotic, but last night had just great teamwork and RP all the way - and an ~amazing~ story! πŸ‘

• Kudos to the group on that trip for keeping enough cohesion to stay alive and win the fight!

Excellent good fun by the DM too. I love seeing all the actual characters with actual uniqueness to them… (And then murder them!)

• emo elf was not impressed πŸ™‚ loved it all was a blast….

Kudos once again to Flom for his quest to rescue one very emo elf!

• @58384a3b8f=JerrickRafe:

Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit!

The Beedle shenanigans were fun, and the goblin interactions hilarious!

More to the point, seeing the characters and their updates is amazing! Especially when there's mention of player actions, it's super gratifying ^_^

I second this! It's been a long time since Atel was just flat out dropped in a fight. That was interesting to RP and will make for more interesting RP down the road. Thanks! πŸ˜„

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit!

The Beedle shenanigans were fun, and the goblin interactions hilarious!

More to the point, seeing the characters and their updates is amazing! Especially when there's mention of player actions, it's super gratifying ^_^

• Thirded! Adventure, intrigue, drama and emotional moments all combining into a wonderful, memorable weekend's Narfelling. πŸ˜„

• @13c74cefbf=Fadia:

Thanks to flom for an action-filled Saturday in general!

Seconded! Sorry real life came to get me πŸ™‚

Thanks to flom for an action-filled Saturday in general!

• Kudos to Flom for a memorable adventure that took us from the vast Rawlinswood to the peaks of the Giantspire mountains! And for the Heal potion - thank you very much.

Kudos to Flom for a very tense rescue mission! That was some awesome stuff last night, man.

• :twisted:

• Kudos to Flom again for continued and amazing plottiness - and to Hen, for rolling with the ultimate rogue luck when Isolde was sweating bullets! :lol: