Kudos

• Kudos to the weekend DMs, and keeping things not only lively buy intriguing the whole time! I had a blast!

• The Halfling Defence League

@e09f08b84c=Karnivor:

Kudos to Caoimh for continued vampire mayhem with a cast of ever entertaining and distinct villains and questionable characters!

Seconded!

• Kudos to Caoimh for continued vampire mayhem with a cast of ever entertaining and distinct villains and questionable characters!

• I second the major kudos to Flom for yesterday's epic event. The sheer amount of preparation and storytelling involved to keep us wrapped up for several hours was amazing. There also were several decision points where actions we took had a big impact on the plot that followed. I especially liked that the DM paused time to summarize for us what our options were and give us time to decide. Also, the fighting was the least important part of the adventure. Great stuff.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• Huge kudos to Flom for yesterdays marathon event - it takes real storytelling skill to maintain a sense of urgency throughout, but even in the lulls between the "chapters", that held true for me. It felt like a snowball had set off an unstoppable avalanche of happenings, but while we were definitely caught up in it, PC actions still had a big and important impact. Great and tense stuff, filled with drama, emotion and puzzling conundrums! πŸ˜„

• Semi late kudos to voids trip! Lotsa fun for everyone.

• @b72d78b3fe=JerrickRafe:

@b72d78b3fe=Karnivor:

Kudos to Flom and the intrepid PC crowd for a good ol' fashioned gate attack, Peltarch style!

Seconded! It was exciting, scary, and hilarious at the end!

Agreed, It was tons of fun!

• @807b749916=Karnivor:

Kudos to Flom and the intrepid PC crowd for a good ol' fashioned gate attack, Peltarch style!

Seconded! It was exciting, scary, and hilarious at the end!

• Kudos to Flom and the intrepid PC crowd for a good ol' fashioned gate attack, Peltarch style!

• Agreed, kudos to Emer and Void for the drama and mayhem πŸ˜„

Wasn't around for Flom's trip, but I want to second the kudos to Emer and Void!

• Kudos for Flom and the underdark scares, Emer for the entertaining trial, and omg void for the wild island trip! Holy smokes!

I had a great weekend, thank you to all involved!

• Kudos to DMs and players in equal measures for a funpacked and diverse weekend of narfin'! Sometimes it's great to fight the big bad beasties, sometimes the silly bird puns make your evening… or break your sanity. :lol:

• Tossing out a general kudos to DMs and players alike for making these past couple weeks a huge blast after my extended hiatus. Love you all! :hug:

• @fc35814d05=Karnivor:

Kudos to Flom and Void for their respective DM shenanigans served to a fun and adventure-seeking crowd of PCs. It's a shame we had to cut things a little short last night, but my work-self is very appreciative that we did!

Ditto! I had a blast! πŸ˜„

Z

• Kudos to Flom and Void for their respective DM shenanigans served to a fun and adventure-seeking crowd of PCs. It's a shame we had to cut things a little short last night, but my work-self is very appreciative that we did!

Seconding the kudos to Void and the players involved in last night's shenanigans!

• Kudos to Nate, Ros, and Isolde for surviving that horror show, and to Ros's god for letting her do so πŸ˜‰

Holy crap that was intense!

(Therefore, also kudos to void)

• And this time, kudos goes to Void for some serious "OH MY GOSH NOOO!" moments, and of course to the rockin' crew who survived it all somehow. Special mention to the tense squabbling over the little floating nugget of pink, which made me giggle inwardly all the way throughout. :lol:

• Kudos to Caoimh for the Lycka vs Lycka death-match and a big ol' round of applause for Flom's finale in the Mystery of the Eye plot - incredibly tense, darkly atmospheric, dangerous all the way through and with a great attention to detail in story - even without knowing beforehand who was and was not going to be there. πŸ‘