Kudos

• Indeed Kudos to DM Underhill for STEGADON! That was scary and scary fun.

• Kudos to Hito and the gang that went went after the lizardmen tonight. I was sure we were all going to die, but I had a lot of fun. Thank you all.

• Kudos to Flom and Caoimh respectively for filling the weekend with lovely eventage! πŸ‘

• @f3be014da4=Speedy_Z_:

Huge kudos to Dorakhan for keeping our little "escape from reality" up and running for all these years!

I have spent countless hours playing Narfell, and I appreciate all of the time and energy you've contributed so we can have some FUN! πŸ˜„

KUDOS!!!

πŸ‘ :dance: :w00t: :boogie: πŸ˜„

Z

Much this. Many thank. Wow!
    So plot. Such event too.

• I'll second that. Thank you, Dorakhan.

• Huge kudos to Dorakhan for keeping our little "escape from reality" up and running for all these years!

I have spent countless hours playing Narfell, and I appreciate all of the time and energy you've contributed so we can have some FUN! πŸ˜„

KUDOS!!!

πŸ‘ :dance: :w00t: :boogie: πŸ˜„

Z

• Uh oh! It looks like I left too soon and missed something big. I'm sorry. I had to do dinner tonight.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• Lazarus you beautiful bastard.

I'm sitting at my desk, rejoicing in my epic finishing move that was a perfect combo with Nate … that dispel, Fullheal, singlecritstab finish on a Bodak. . .

and then I'm wondering where the leprechaun is, the one that apparently popped up and sucker punched me in the gut.

Bypassed Leena, my keyboard, screen, and brain, and went straight to my eyes and made them start watering. What the hell.

Well done. Sniffle Arse. Goes to pick up the broken little druidpieces

Holy Crap

• Lazarus yep. Thanks for that long chain of events! And letting us finally spring some vampire-hunters - gasp - the lawful way!

• Kudos to whichever DM it was that had the emotional story point just a bit ago, I'd lookup all the names if it weren't for all the dust in here. Whatever, well done. XD

(I think it was Lazarus?)

• @0b3723b7c3=Fadia:

Gotta echo Araighn there! Kudos to Void for running an epic freaking battle and kudos to all the players who were involved in making it as intense as possible!

EPIC!

• The Halfling Defence League

Gotta echo Araighn there! Kudos to Void for running an epic freaking battle and kudos to all the players who were involved in making it as intense as possible!

• Kudos to Void for that demon attack on the Long Road, and kudos to those players who helped defend it.

• Kudos to DM Lazarus for serving up tasty, plot-rich vampire events, mixing horror and drama with little moments of much needed comic relief. Great stuff! πŸ˜„

• @38605e5734=its_a_fire:

A big thank you to Flom for touching on so many plots today and giving a large number of characters a chance to have an effect. It really makes the world feel alive when you get a chance to witness how many PCs are tangled up in these ongoing stories.

Twice over for that and the incline of more to come

• A big thank you to Flom for touching on so many plots today and giving a large number of characters a chance to have an effect. It really makes the world feel alive when you get a chance to witness how many PCs are tangled up in these ongoing stories.

• Seconding the above for Flom and Bastage. Props to our DMs taking some of their weekend time to give us all some action packed storytime awesomeness.

I'm pumped for more!

• Kudos to Flom and da Bastage for atmospheric plottiness and heartpumpin' action! Good stuff spread out over the weekend, and a little extra kudos for a nice relaxing, giggle-worthy girltalk moment to round my Saturday night off. We scared poor Uljas off! :lol:

• @868070a576=Gonnar:

@868070a576=Fadia:

Gotta reiterate the kudos to Flom, as well as kudos to whichever DM set up the duergar surprise waiting in the Underdark!

I had already forgotten that I did that, lol.

Forgotten spawns are best spawns.

• @a2b84b7390=Gonnar:

@a2b84b7390=Fadia:

Gotta reiterate the kudos to Flom, as well as kudos to whichever DM set up the duergar surprise waiting in the Underdark!

I had already forgotten that I did that, lol.

The Duergar made the legion patrol to the crypts so much more interesting…. was a total blast!!!!