Kudos

• Kudos to Dm Void for spicing up a fun trip. I definitely need to get my grubby hin hands on some more of those special potions!

• Belated Kudos to Flom (DM Xanatos) for all the fun! The Chirade plot has been really interesting to watch progress, and all random events in between and constant things to do have been very refreshing!

Kudos to Emerwyn for the earth essence event! It was EXTREMELY challenging and epic in all the right ways, and I got to actually find a use for "wall of stone"! Very Indiana Jones-ish, I used up everything I had.

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to DM Void for a super fun event last night!

• Kudos to DM Bloodyroar & team for Challenging & Rewarding adventure for the Elemental Earth Essence.

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for an Artful scrying scene.
    Kudos to everyone for nice & arcane-deep rp scene.

You all Rock 🙂

… been a while since i had so much fun in Narfell.

• Kudos to Infernal as well. I wasn't really up to speed with the event but I still had a very enjoyable time.

• Great trip by DM Infernal into the Coldstones, was good mix of rp and battle.

• Kudos to DM Infernal for Coldstones Adventure.

🙂

• Kudos to Void for last night's culmination to Lunia's possession mini-plot. I personally enjoyed the PnP style of the whole thing with the narrative and each character's background and actions being taken into account round by round.

Kudos as well to the participating players, it was all good fun. 🙂

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to everyone I've RPed with lately, but especially to Heka, Karni, Flom, Gnarl, and Saint_Croix!

• Kudos to Flom, you know why. You know….

• Kudos for the return of DM Lazarus and the resurrection of some old favourites from the tomb of lost plots! 😄

And to Flom & team skulky rogues for a very intense session of breaking and entering. It didn't go as planned AT ALL - but it was a lot of fun and let everyone's skillset really come to great use.

• I'm throwing out some kudos from the sideline. I haven't been active but I love seeing how active the Narfell community has been lately. Kudos to Flom and Void specifically, its awesome to see how much positive energy you've both put our home away from home since your joining and return, thank you, thank you!

• I'm going to echo the kudos to Flom for keeping everyone entertained with thrilling and well-thought events. 🙂

• Kudos to whichever DM it was (sorry my memory is like a colander) who pulled us into the FREAKING PLANE OF SHADOWS!

It was awesome.

Kudos to Void, Mooncandies and whoever plays Lilu also. You guys were great.

Managed to snag this sweet screenshot at the end too.
    https://gyazo.com/886d9ea314766eab9707f1a1ebab631b

• @b2ee99fc12=AubreyMaturin:

Kudos to Flom for the big ogre surprise and all the traps in the Cold Caves. And a great big thanks to Theaon, Alvaneil, Ragnar, Hen, and new recruit Sil for a fun-filled and successful old-fashioned Troff Legion Patrol.

Seconded. However Flom you should know it's Legion tradition for Ragnar to die on our patrols. After all our recruits need practice carrying obese Dwarven bodies out of danger. 🙂

• Kudos to Flom for being all kinds of awesome, but in particular for serving up the sort of rich and flavourful challenge that has nothing to do with clicking the red. Friday's quest was pure magic, allowing Isolde to be just the type of bard I envisioned her to be. 😄

• Kudos to Flom for the big ogre surprise and all the traps in the Cold Caves. And a great big thanks to Theaon, Alvaneil, Ragnar, Hen, and new recruit Sil for a fun-filled and successful old-fashioned Troff Legion Patrol.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, Bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky Halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• Special thank you to Alvaniel and Rary for all the fun elven role play!! 🙂

• Kudos to Void for a most unexpected and intense sequence of events Rey was (un)fortunate enough to be involved in 😄