Kudos

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a nasty bit of business which touched on some of my PC's darker times, allowed for several fields to have their moment, culminating in a one on one showdown between respective Alpha's. Could have gone the other way swiftly, and almost did several times! Also to all those who braved the herds of hungry hungry beasties along the way and allowed it to play out as it did in the end. It was definitely a group effort seeing it all the way through. Cheers!

• Big Kudos to DM XG (Flom) for spicing up an already risky trip to the Cold Caves with interesting RP and some stressful choices.

Were mistakes made? Possibly (probably - lol), but it will be interesting to see how things progress from here.

Thanks for the fun and adventure!

Z

P.S. Kudos and thanks to Elriel for dragging Z into this mess. 😉

• @66657cb553=Flom:

@66657cb553=StCroix:

Tha was fun at the auction at the table *and how the dm swept the unused items aside…. cracked me up *... one question... I take it the combat dummy was a one time only usage...

Yes. If you used it by accident, I'll create a new one next time I catch you.

Yeah I did…. noob

• The Halfling Defence League

I just want to give kudos to everyone who plays regularly on Narfell.

I've been going through a pretty rough period due to work as some of you know, and you've all provided an entirely wonderful and necessary distraction from a situation I'd rather not be in. Just wanted to let you all know it's appreciated!

• @37aa902b9c=StCroix:

Tha was fun at the auction at the table *and how the dm swept the unused items aside…. cracked me up *... one question... I take it the combat dummy was a one time only usage...

Yes. If you used it by accident, I'll create a new one next time I catch you.

• Tha was fun at the auction at the table *and how the dm swept the unused items aside…. cracked me up *... one question... I take it the combat dummy was a one time only usage...

• Kudos to Bastage for a late night, and very unexpected, deer assault!

Kudos to Void for last night's gnoll shenanigans! As well as to the crew of Snerdaperds, Cerdocyon, The-Tiger, and Gonnar!

Kudos to Void, Maria, The-Tiger, and everyone involved in Maria's rescue.

Like others have said already, you guys were a freaking outstanding group and I had a blast with you all last night.

• Kudos to Void and everyone involved in the Maria Rescue event. You guys all make this game awesome, and thanks to you Void I feel I can still develop my character even more.

Thanks to Abi for making me company, without her I would've fallen asleep XD

• KUDOS to everyone who participated in Voids event to rescue Maria, it was a long and worth while wait!

Massive Kudos to Maria for staying up so late (early) and void for giving us the story and the ability to do it!

• Ditto on the kudos to DM Void for an unexpected but seemingly well-planned event. Thanks also to the band of dark, haunted cave-crawlers that braved all the undead, the demons, the traps, and a lich. We had an eclectic mix of levels, personalities, and playing styles that sometimes clashed but in the end proved to be great teammates. Good stuff.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• Major kudos to VOID even thought Atel died before the boss. It was a blast!

• Kudos to Gonnar for spicing up a kobold cave trip.

• Kudos to all the DMs involved that in a round about way are proving Atel's theories about Jiyyd correct one step at a time xD

Wanted to echo the kudos to Dora and DrD, as well as give some more to Dora for fun plot stuff last night

• Kudos to Flom for a Tuesday night event full of surprises - and thank you to the intrepid adventuring companions, allowing Isolde to "negotiate" the group… into a trap... coughs

But hey, it was more exciting that way! >.>

• @973e54fcd8=Speedy_Z_:

@973e54fcd8=Araighn:

Since I can't post on the thread in Announcements, I'll have to post here. Kudos to Dora and DrD for everything they do to keep the server up and running.

@973e54fcd8=DrDreadLock:

Yes, Kudos to Dora and Thurgood both, without those two this server wouldn't be up and running. Thanks for making this transition smooth, glad to see we may have a good connection again.

Thanks guys! We really appreciate all you do! 😄

Z

+1 a Kudo 😉

• We sure do! And kudos also to Void for last night - I've always appreciated DMs who allow for research endeavours to make a meaningful difference to a plot, whether through PMs or IG. Yesterday served up ample examples of the latter, providing plot fodder and fun for an entire group of PCs. 🙂

• @4b0a73fade=Araighn:

Since I can't post on the thread in Announcements, I'll have to post here. Kudos to Dora and DrD for everything they do to keep the server up and running.

@4b0a73fade=DrDreadLock:

Yes, Kudos to Dora and Thurgood both, without those two this server wouldn't be up and running. Thanks for making this transition smooth, glad to see we may have a good connection again.

Thanks guys! We really appreciate all you do! 😄

Z