Kudos

• Kudos once again to Flom, for serving up hearty doses of story- and action-packed adventure this past weekend, and to the PCs that braved it all alongside mine! Extra cookies to Z, for being such a rock for my weakling bard to hide behind, and for thinking on his feet when fighting got intense! 👏

• Kudos to Flom for generously stirring the plot pot all weekend - I especially liked the horrific near death by poor music, a non-combat event that nonetheless had a very real element of risk and saw the entire party near death's door. Loved the concept, loved the visuals and the overall murder mystery story! 😄

• Indeed, kudos for the memorable crawl through the mage's tower of doooOOOom! Loads of fun from knocking on the door of a sandcastle to get in, to diving into the pitch black void at the end. 😄

• Thanks for the illuuuuuuusions, Flom! That was an enjoyably different adventure.

• Hear hear! That was a rough and emotionally charged event, but one that'll stay with me for a long time. Well done, to everyone involved and of course to our storyteller Flom. 🙂

• Kudos to Flom for today's event in Duskhaven, the heart-wrenching story surrounding it, and giving us the opportunity to try and make amends. This was a tough one, but I had a blast.

Also, a huge kudos to everyone on the adventure for their RP and support. Can't wait to do it again! 🙂

Z

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos again to Flom, for a pretty harrowing event dealing with the fallout of the good guys winning!

• Yes, kudos in spades to Flom, not just for the finale but for the entirety of this intricate, immersive and thought-provoking plot. It had me wracking my brains, marvelling, cursing, agonizing and in actual tears infront of the screen, and the finale was a worthy conclusion.

It's a bit of a shame the "claws" didn't work as intended, because I thought it a -brilliant- idea to have the creche-forge come to life around us in that final show-down, but all in all it was a great event and tough not only in terms of combat. I'm left wondering what would have happened, had we chosen differently at several points, and that's good praise too! Those what ifs, the scope of freedom for the players to influence the plot make it feel that much more real and engaging, as does the huge level of detail put into the black ledger, letters and backstory revealed for both Talbot and Godfrey/Godfreya.

And well done to the team of course! I tend to find groups larger than 8 hopelessly chaotic, but for the most part we had not only good team work, but people behind the screens showed patience and allowance in letting one another's skillsets shine and for everyone to contribute something important.

Just wanted to echo the kudos for Flom's awesome event yesterday.

Really amazing to see the payoff of months of RP like that. Great job dude!

• I echo the kudos others have given here. This was the most detailed and intricately prepared plot I've participated in during my six years in Narfell. From the new maps, the cleverly interwoven plot threads, the tricks and traps and varied denizens encountered during six and half hours of real-time adventuring, and especially the letters, book of secrets, and individually sculpted reward items given to each PC, this was DMing at its finest.

I also want to salute all the players involved, each of whom managed to survive. Our triumph was largely due to good preparation and excellent (for the most part) team cooperation. Take a bow: Artemis, Nauran, Leena, Aoth, Z, Gnarl, Reyhenna, Roslyin, Ysberyl, Rasuil, Shesarai, and especially Isolde, who put as much work into this plot as Flom did.

AubreyMaturin

• @b11524dc64=Caoimh:

Kudos to Flom for a sensational plot finale! Also to everyone who participated and kept Rey alive and entertained 😄

Kudos to Flom for a great adventure and to everyone who participated, I had a blast. :dance:

Also, thank you to the group for trusting Z enough to tell him of the plan and then letting him tag along to help (even though he wasn't part of the plot). :hug:

Z

• Holy heavily detailed plot finales, Batman!

From the lead=up, to the event, all the way down to the wording of the finale item descriptions, I could not be more impressed. ^_^ Thanks for a great time, and such awesome attention to detail, Flom!

• Kudos to Flom for a sensational plot finale! Also to everyone who participated and kept Rey alive and entertained 😄

• Kudos to Dora for everything!

Kudos to Flom and Dora for the last few days of stuff!

• Even though I couldn't stay for the whole thing, MAJOR kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for inadvertently giving me a chance to try out some enchantment spells I rarely get to use. Even though I didn't get to stay for all of it, it was a LOT of fun and my wife kept looking at me like I was nuts while I was giggling at the screen.

Kudos to Void for last night's craziness

• @a9340e2a3e=Fadia:

I just want to give kudos to everyone who plays regularly on Narfell.

I've been going through a pretty rough period due to work as some of you know, and you've all provided an entirely wonderful and necessary distraction from a situation I'd rather not be in. Just wanted to let you all know it's appreciated!

hugs

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a nasty bit of business which touched on some of my PC's darker times, allowed for several fields to have their moment, culminating in a one on one showdown between respective Alpha's. Could have gone the other way swiftly, and almost did several times! Also to all those who braved the herds of hungry hungry beasties along the way and allowed it to play out as it did in the end. It was definitely a group effort seeing it all the way through. Cheers!

• Big Kudos to DM XG (Flom) for spicing up an already risky trip to the Cold Caves with interesting RP and some stressful choices.

Were mistakes made? Possibly (probably - lol), but it will be interesting to see how things progress from here.

Thanks for the fun and adventure!

Z

P.S. Kudos and thanks to Elriel for dragging Z into this mess. 😉