Kudos

• Kudos to Gonnar for a fun afternoon event.

• Kudos for DM Tax Evader and co. That was the kind of event that I had to actually debate whether I wanted in, both IC and OOC, amusingly enough, and ended up having a frantic fun time!

Special kudos to Isolde for talking Leena into it, and Kama for her golden tongue.

• Allow me to add to the richly deserved kudos for Flom, and the entire party for a sensational marathon finalé on Sunday! The plot as a whole managed to be both grandiose in scale while at the same time of immense individual significance for the personal stories of many of the characters involved, especially my own, which is an incredible achievement!

• @517ad1cf48=Mhilan:

Yus! A massive helping of kudos to Flom for an immense amount of thought, time and work put into a long series of events, culminating in a finale certainly worthy of being called epic! Incredibly immersive and descriptive throughout, from npc history/personalities, scry/lore spells to insanely detailed items - even those destined to be destroyed by the end.

I was coming here to say just that about the items and the memory scenes. So much detail, so much planning, so many unique NPCs - it is all appreciated, Flom.

• Huge kudos to the tenacious players and the ridiculously dedicated Dm for not only sticking with this plot so far, but repeatedly giving so much time and effort into RP, even when it's the "hard stuff"!

That event was indeed a marathon, and I'd run through it again (If I had the 973423049 potions to do it! 😛 )

So, so, very worth it. Flom, I hope we made it as fun and worth it for you as it was for us!

• Yus! A massive helping of kudos to Flom for an immense amount of thought, time and work put into a long series of events, culminating in a finale certainly worthy of being called epic! Incredibly immersive and descriptive throughout, from npc history/personalities, scry/lore spells to insanely detailed items - even those destined to be destroyed by the end.

Another round for all those who managed to participate along the way, adding their own skillsets and views into the mix.

And of course, an honorable mention to Dora, whose excellent timing and technical prowess saved Ras' day and Flom's sanity from glitchy appearance modifiers.. (though I still claim that was Gwaeron giving my PC a spanking)

• I'll echo those kudos on both counts. This adventure was EPIC and meticulously prepared in every way, including modifications to character appearances when Leena and Rasuil went into beast mode! Marathon hardly describes its length, though. I spent more than 11 hours in my chair in front of the computer with only a few bathroom breaks. My wife brought me dinner which I ate during one of the battles. Also, I went through 35 potions and more than 1000 arrows. I only had 53 non-specialty arrows left.

AubreyMaturin

• Holy moly, agreed - keywords being EPIC and MARATHON! As always, the level of preparation gone into such an event astounds me, and the huge scope for PC choices to influence the outcome is both nerve-wracking and wonderfully engaging. Kudos also to the group, who kept admirable cohesion, drive and excellent RP throughout those many hours! Well done all (and curse you for my painful lack of sleep)!

Kudos also to Caoimh for stirring up some unexpected vampire trouble Saturday night - I went to bed still sort of giggling at the way things rounded off.

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to Flom for an epic freaking marathon of a plot finale

• Thanks to Flom and all the PCs for discussion and circle casting in the glen today! Some intense debate there that I for one thoroughly enjoyed.

@6bc354ee17=Gonnar:

Every single minute I was sleep deprived was worth it just because of the avoral's rampage. Had not laughed that hard in a while…

Look. Even the good-aligned PCs agreed a hostile spell on the children was fine! Just… not that one...

• @b775f7cf99=Fadia:

Kudos to Caoimh for Narfell's #1 Game Show…

TOSS!

THAT!

KID!

+1

Every single minute I was sleep deprived was worth it just because of the avoral's rampage. Had not laughed that hard in a while…

Also a very interesting game-thing! Both lore and action, nice.

Kudos to Caoimh for Narfell's #1 Game Show…

TOSS!

THAT!

KID!

• OMFG no kidding.

Holy kudos, FLOM and Its_a_Fire. YOU guys are a fire.

That was terrifying, laugh out loud hilarious, fun, crazy, and more terrifying again.

Day made.

• Thanks to Flom and Jerrick for some beautiful carnage, the chance at a very unexpected victory, and a scary visit in the woods.

(Sooooooo glad those final rolls weren't more 3s.)

Kudos as well to Gonnar for some fun in the Cold Caves the other night!

• Super Kudos to Maria (Gonnar) For some fun character building to help get a new character who admittedly doesn't get along with everyone some traction. It was a LOT of fun. 😄

It will be even more fun to watch this character grow.

Gotta echo Gonnar here, this event was absolutely fantastic and I had a blast with it. So glad I got to go along and be the monkey wrench that got thrown into the works early in it! >.>

• Hear hear! Super kudos to the Kitty Kat dm! That was a friggen blast, I haven't laughed that much in a long time.

• Very big Kudos to MCplay and the players involved in the Spellweaver plot thing. It was a very important day for me, and you really made it awesome, all of you. Super Kudos to MCplay for wrapping all this up and taking the time to make the maps and all…

Was a very nice adventure 😃

• Kudos to DM Ceiling Cat for spice-up event with escaped prisoner.