Kudos

• @speedy_z_ said in Kudos:

Kudos my fellow Crafters Union members and friends for the harrowing resource gathering trek into the Coldstone Mountains! 😀

Also, a huge kudos to DM Void for adding drama and adventure (as well as, reward) to our resource gathering endeavor. 😨

Final kudos goes out to Unholycalls for playing the part of the of the Coldstone Witch and not TPKing us with your PC NPC. 😱

It was truly epic, the best adventure I’ve experienced in a very long time. Thank you all involved

• Kudos my fellow Crafters Union members and friends for the harrowing resource gathering trek into the Coldstone Mountains! 😀

Also, a huge kudos to DM Void for adding drama and adventure (as well as, reward) to our resource gathering endeavor. 😨

Final kudos goes out to Unholycalls for playing the part of the of the Coldstone Witch and not TPKing us with your PC NPC. 😱

• Thank you to DM Void for the continued adventures in the swamps of Peltarch. Last night's trek into the deep swamps was fun and tense! Good times! 🙂

• Indeed, kudos to both DrD and Void for their contributions to the weekend's fun! 🙂

• Kudos and thanks to DM Void for the adventures this weekend and for "The Challenge" in the swamp. Good times! 🙂

Welcome back!

• I am really loving the interactions with the High Hold, new maps, new creatures, politics and plots being spun off of characters we have met. Very Cool Dr.D.

• Kudos to Vick, Jasmine, and Zoma for accompanying Shesarai on a trip to the Underdark, and to DM Void for spicing up our visit with some serious Illithid challenges. It's nice to see some real activity on the Server in the USA evenings.

AubreyMaturin

• Kudos to all the pc's who seem eager to visit the new maps, I hope to get you all out there soon. I put a lot of effort into these maps and I'm glad you all seem to like them.

• Indeed, kudos for expanding our world! Scenic and exciting maps, with great plot potential to boost. 👏

• @robyn said in Kudos:

Kudo's to DrD for all the new and amazing maps that just got added to the server. I can't wait to go exploring!

Yes, that was something wonderful to see and work through. Lots more to see off the main road, I am sure.

• Kudo's to DrD for all the new and amazing maps that just got added to the server. I can't wait to go exploring!

• Council of Moradin

Am sure it was a blast, sorry I could not make it, but did see the involvement in my passing time on line

• Kudos to DrD and Flom respectively for two immersive and engaging events, filling the weekend with rich, juicy plottage! 😄

• @robyn said in Kudos:

Kudos to DrD for going above and beyond with his storytelling. It was an epic adventure, which required considerable preparation. Very, very well done.

Totally agree, very complex story telling and it worked very well. Kudos to the group as a whole.

• Kudos to DrD for going above and beyond with his storytelling. It was an epic adventure, which required considerable preparation. Very, very well done.

• Kudos to Wywernywin, Tpickles, Seisan and others for recent attempts to reinvigorate the server.

• Dev

Kudos to @Wywernywin for getting folks organized on some player adventures lately and to the DM team for spicing a few up!

• Kudos to DrD for continued plottage and a blast from the past that saw me getting all nostalgic behind the screen. 🙂

• @darkspyr said in Kudos:

Kudos to Dr.D for the kobold extravaganza. I think I went down 4 times in that little melee. Watching one person with whirlwind attack and another with great cleave fight next to each other was awesome to see. Thanks everyone, great RP and fun times.

Yeah, that was nuts! And monk speed FTW when being chased by an elite! Ruuuun! lol

Thanks DrD and everyone, I had a blast!

• Kudos to Dr.D for the kobold extravaganza. I think I went down 4 times in that little melee. Watching one person with whirlwind attack and another with great cleave fight next to each other was awesome to see. Thanks everyone, great RP and fun times.