Kudos

• Yes, kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for the thrilling Sweetwater venture, and to DM Lazarus for the Lighthouse lock-down! Two events with very near fatality for poor Isolde, but also with tons of savoury intrigue! πŸ˜…

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to Flom for a fun romp through a wizard's tower!

• kudos to DM and players alike for being so flexible and understanding for a lot of reasons. Short play time, bringing in other characters for RP and adventure when only a few are on, XP drops for doing things when alone. It is all a good incentive for logging back in especially when things are slow or dead.

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a hefty stir of the plot pot last night - tense, emotional and downright terrifying stuff!

• Kudos to DM Rust for spicing up our delve down-under with the chance to actually catch the elusive ferry to Ghaunttown! A definite first for me and several others. πŸ˜„

• Kudos to DM Lazarus for the itsy bitsy, creepy crawly black spiders of (potential) doooOOOooom! shudders

• Kudos to a Wywerny for a fun event and kudos to the PCs involved that put up with Korak’s personality. A special kudos to DM Rust for spicing up our Sunday Dwarf Night! It really means a lot and it’s greatly appreciated.

• @babyclown

Seconded!

Also Kudos to Flom for the shenanigans that followed in the Peltarch commons regarding Brumir and the old guy! πŸ™‚

• Kudos to the 5 other dwarves who logged in last night for the raid on the Orc. That was a bashing they won’t soon forget and neither will I!

What’s that? The giants are getting jealous? Don’t worry, there is plenty of dwarven steel to go around! See you lads next Sunday!

• Kudos to DrD, Wywernywin and Flom for their respective contributions over the weekend to the plot pot that is Narfell. Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble... and stir in a bit of fun and games too!

• Kudos once more to DM Xanatos Gambit for the thrilling Compass Worlds (aka Jorinos) - mysteries within mysteries, with such a wealth of exploration, combat and underlying intrigue to offer! I already can't wait for more. πŸ™‚

• @robyn said in Kudos:

@karnivor said in Kudos:

Kudos to DrD and Flom respectively for spinning the yarns of a very immersive weekend's stories - and as always, to the PCs who partook and added their own flavour to them. πŸ™‚

...and to Wywernywin too for Tiller's Ogre hunt, which turned out to be the most terrifying thing I had done IG in at least a year.

I second it! gulps

• @karnivor said in Kudos:

Kudos to DrD and Flom respectively for spinning the yarns of a very immersive weekend's stories - and as always, to the PCs who partook and added their own flavour to them. πŸ™‚

...and to Wywernywin too for Tiller's Ogre hunt, which turned out to be the most terrifying thing I had done IG in at least a year.

• Kudos to DrD and Flom respectively for spinning the yarns of a very immersive weekend's stories - and as always, to the PCs who partook and added their own flavour to them. πŸ™‚

• I want to thank everyone that plays, partakes in my plotlines, and works together IC as a community to make DM events and plotlines possible.

Watching you suspend your disbelief, letting my plots change your character, and forging new relationships IC between PCs are the DM's main payoff.

• I will echo the kudos, the downfall of Smoke was a long time coming and it speaks to his impact as a villain that so many members of the party last night had very personal reasons for wanting his demise! I think his death will mark a turning point in the stories of multiple PCs, and how they'll go on to interact with Narfell.

My favorite funny moment was when every single party member rolled "success not possible" on the toxic fumes from the first tree, except Scott who managed to come out unscathed against a DC 40 check πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

• @karnivor said in Kudos:

Hear hear! A worthy finale to a great plot, rich with challenges, both of mortal peril and moral quandries. Great pace throughout the event and thumbs up for the teamwork enabling everyone's survival. πŸ‘

It was indeed, awesome.

• Hear hear! A worthy finale to a great plot, rich with challenges, both of mortal peril and moral quandries. Great pace throughout the event and thumbs up for the teamwork enabling everyone's survival. πŸ‘

• Huge kudos to Flom and the 11 intrepid adventurers who survived the Cinderwood finale. A lot of adventures led up to this, a lot of work and cooperation between DM's and players. The finale was no disappointment. The maps and the action flowed very well...and the players took the DM warnings to heart. It built and built and the final confrontation was a challenge indeed. Smoke and mirrors baby!! Thanks everyone.

• Kudos to DrD and Caoimh respectively for serving up a hefty dose of plot-rich adventure stew - and to all the PCs who braved the perils involved!