Kudos

• Kudos to DM Metagod and RedneckDM for their parts in the Beholder Balloons fun.

• @karnivor Seconded. I had a great time with it all, and hated to sign off at the end of the day. Kudos to everyone there, especially DM Xanatos Gambit for running it all.

• Yes, big ol' kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for the Silver Host's true arrival in Narfell, for better 'and' for worse. Isolde is already about to pull her hair in frustration over the complexities involved, and I'm loving all the debate the plot's already started. Well played by all who I got to share it with so far!

• High five to flumoxed for making us feel powerful and meaningful in clearing Jiyyd of demons. Silver Host-style.

• Kudos to DM meta with the ongoing cursed bow(s) plot and all that helped with 'this' chapter of the plot 🙂

• Yes Kudos to Rust, but big kudos to he players that fall and get right back up again. I think most of us have been there and know how it feels. It is a good time to learn but also a good time to get a feel for character and direction. I won't get preachy, but thanks all for the flavor and effort.

• Props to Grimm, Blake and Reyer (and whatever DM was upstairs... Rust, I think?) for, what I have to say, is my second most worthwhile death in my time in Narfell. I really love RPing in the field. It's stripped down and in bite sized, non-operatic chunks. And all three other players know their characters personalities well enough that they really shine... even in just a sentence or two. So yep, Blue Sparrow is down in the middle of 10th for the 4th time. But dying to the Orc Leader... Elfslayer? Yeah, this gigantic orc knocked me down and stomped on me after I bounced off an invisible Reyer while trying to sprint away from him. My last thought was, "Invisible beer belly? Reyer!"... and then darkness. So thanks y'all. Good story.

• A good time was had by all, Isolde very much included! Kudos for the wedding, all who participated, players and DMs in equal shares. It was a pleasingly relaxed and atmospheric contrast to the plottier action going down on Saturday, thanks to Caoimh and Flom particularily. Sorry I got so very, veeerry tired for the last stretch, it was a combination of our huge party and the lateness of the hour, though the MASSIVE high-five still made me giggle. 😆

• @stcroix said in Kudos:

Okay..... have few words to describe how perfect the wedding ceremony went off. I mean everything.... DMs thank you.... all that attended thank you.... the reception..... died laughing at the dancing wolves .... it was..... again... was the best ever. Isolde for the dress.... Olill for the rings.... all the gifts... freaking Ting just about exploded.. Thau for the ceremony... sorry if forgot anyone....

Thank you so much to everyone involved... It wasn't what Ting and Faelar had planned but I doubt it could have been much better. Thank You All!!!

• Okay..... have few words to describe how perfect the wedding ceremony went off. I mean everything.... DMs thank you.... all that attended thank you.... the reception..... died laughing at the dancing wolves .... it was..... again... was the best ever. Isolde for the dress.... Olill for the rings.... all the gifts... freaking Ting just about exploded.. Thau for the ceremony... sorry if forgot anyone....

• @necrofai said in Kudos:

Kudos to Fyre for the excellent dream event and Rust for making our rewards!

+1

• Kudos to Fyre for the excellent dream event and Rust for making our rewards!

• Kudos to DM Rust for spicing up our drunken adventure with a tense ambush! And to everyone on the trip for hilarious roleplay there and back!

• Kudos to DM Rust and the crew who had Syl’s back in the trip to Ghaunttown! That really melted my heart. ❤

• @karnivor Seconded. I'd been waiting a long time for that event, and it was well worth it. Thanks to everyone who could make it, and thanks to the DM who made it all happen!

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit and all participants in Saturday's adventures within an adventure. Good RP all around, a lot of wonderful detail and a nicely balanced challenge with great ambiance to finish it off by. Well played, all! 🙂

• Additional kudos to DM Aqua for cracking me up with the Russian doll army of Dans. 😆

• Kudos to SA and Jerrick for calming me down after a troublesome start this morning.
    Kudos to Aqua for the fun little event for Negan to acquire a new camp and location.
    Kudos to DM David for building the original camp for Negan.

• Kudos to Meta and Fyre for the awesome showdown with the Creel. It was very entertaining and led to at least one awesome screenshot.

• @karnivor said in Kudos:

Big, gushing kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a truly magical weekend, in which some stories came to an end, and others saw new light shed upon them in hindsight. It was frightening, it was intensely dramatic and frankly jaw-dropping when the time came for the big reveal! I adored Saturday's high drama, again with such innovative storytelling, and I loved to get to spend all Sunday on the aftermath, in quieter reflection and meaningful conversation with all those involved. Thanks guys, it was something really special to me ❤

Giant seconds. I nearly teared up once, had moments of near-panic in decision making moments, and ended up making a couple big decisions with large consequences good and bad for my character, but feel like she grew SO MUCH from the experience.

Thanks for offering a chance to bring so much more life back into her, you guys. All of you, the DM especially.

Just, wow.