Kudos

• Legion

I just visited the Black Bridge map of the first time a few days ago. Very nice. Worth the GP for the caravan trip! (I don't have the guts to go by foot yet. Not until I remember how to play this game!)

Kudos to whoever made that map and the areas around it. I got a bit lost on my way to High Hold. I'll have to ask for better directions next time I go up there!

• Kudos to DMs Underhill, Gatekeeper, Gonnar and Xanatos Gambit, for their respective and differently flavoured contributions to a nice week's worth of roleplay - and of course to all the players who shared in the fun. 😄

• Legion

A big ol thanks to Satan's Advisor, Karni, JojoJoe and Pow for a fun game at sea! The event was fun, but it was also great to learn a bit more about what's been going on in the world. Thanks so much for your company! And sorry to Pow. I wish I had been sharp enough to keep you alive a little longer. 😞

And a BIG thanks to DM Underhill for a great game!

• Legion

I've been back for a few days now, and It's so great to see the changes in the place, especially the little ones. Some brilliant decisions have been made, and I'd love to thank Dora and everyone else behind the curtain who have been putting in the work. You're all my favourite people right now!

Features like spell books for Blackguard, and Assassin - such a great idea! And the modifications to barbarian rage - [French chef's kiss] MWAH!

And thanks to everyone who has made coming back feel like a good decision. I'm still only able to be semi active, but now I have figured out how to make NWN work on a Mac you should be seeing a little more of me.

• Huge kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit and of course the players for the dramatic unfolding of Casus Belli. But going above and beyond to provide the story behind the scenes, from the villain's perspective, is such a great boon that it deserves extra mention. I love it when all the pieces come together and I can have my character look back and reflect on her own actions, after the dust settles. It makes the plot that much richer and complex in flavour!

• Kudos to DrD and the stalwart defenders of Blackbridge. the hoard has been driven back......for now.

• Many kudos to Flom & players for an engaging, intrigue-filled weekend! 👏

• Kudos to DrD, Flom & all players over a fun-packed weekend! I enjoyed all of it, but perhaps particularily "dude-ing" Isolde up. XD

• Yeah, a wild series of action all weekend. Good job to all the DM's and players who were involved.

• Belated kudos to Drd, Dora & Flom for a very tumultuous and fun series of events last weekend, and everyone who joined in 🙌

• Kudos to DrD & players for the Neogi raid, exciting otherwordly action with a suitable taste of epic. Kudos also to High Hold happenings afterwards, both quirky and tense!

• Hear hear!

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to DM's Xanatos Gambit and Wowbagger for some epic stuff today.

I love Narfell because of the stories we all share here and you guys really did an incredible job adding to those, today.

• @darkspyr said in Kudos:

And a kudos for the DMs who can spend moments or hours setting up full fledged events or just dropping things off. All the contacts, big or small, really support activity.

I absolutely second this 😃

• And a kudos for the DMs who can spend moments or hours setting up full fledged events or just dropping things off. All the contacts, big or small, really support activity.

• Kudos to all the DM's and players using Discord "Event" and "Looking for a Group" to gather people for adventuring. It does really help coordinate things.

Big ole kudos to Tpickles, all the devs and DMs that continue to feed our addictions. Truly a big thank you for all the personal time and effort going into entertaining ME.

Agree 100%!

Big ole kudos to Tpickles, all the devs and DMs that continue to feed our addictions. Truly a big thank you for all the personal time and effort going into entertaining ME.

I second that.

• Big ole kudos to Tpickles, all the devs and DMs that continue to feed our addictions. Truly a big thank you for all the personal time and effort going into entertaining ME.

• Kudos to DMs Bastage and Xanatos Gambit respectively, for running their plotlines despite the obstacles of work. It's very much appreciated! 😻