Kudos

• Kudos to DrD, Flom & all players over a fun-packed weekend! I enjoyed all of it, but perhaps particularily "dude-ing" Isolde up. XD

• Yeah, a wild series of action all weekend. Good job to all the DM's and players who were involved.

• Belated kudos to Drd, Dora & Flom for a very tumultuous and fun series of events last weekend, and everyone who joined in 🙌

• Kudos to DrD & players for the Neogi raid, exciting otherwordly action with a suitable taste of epic. Kudos also to High Hold happenings afterwards, both quirky and tense!

• Hear hear!

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to DM's Xanatos Gambit and Wowbagger for some epic stuff today.

I love Narfell because of the stories we all share here and you guys really did an incredible job adding to those, today.

• @darkspyr said in Kudos:

And a kudos for the DMs who can spend moments or hours setting up full fledged events or just dropping things off. All the contacts, big or small, really support activity.

I absolutely second this 😃

• And a kudos for the DMs who can spend moments or hours setting up full fledged events or just dropping things off. All the contacts, big or small, really support activity.

• Kudos to all the DM's and players using Discord "Event" and "Looking for a Group" to gather people for adventuring. It does really help coordinate things.

Big ole kudos to Tpickles, all the devs and DMs that continue to feed our addictions. Truly a big thank you for all the personal time and effort going into entertaining ME.

Agree 100%!

Big ole kudos to Tpickles, all the devs and DMs that continue to feed our addictions. Truly a big thank you for all the personal time and effort going into entertaining ME.

I second that.

• Big ole kudos to Tpickles, all the devs and DMs that continue to feed our addictions. Truly a big thank you for all the personal time and effort going into entertaining ME.

• Kudos to DMs Bastage and Xanatos Gambit respectively, for running their plotlines despite the obstacles of work. It's very much appreciated! 😻

• Kudos once more to DM Xanatos Gambit for the Smiling Monkey investigations! I love the short but sweet format and the open-ended nature of the cases so far, keeping one guessing and wondering. Thanks also to the honourary ladies assisting, female or not!

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a seriously intense event with a fight Isolde knew they stood no chance of winning. Having to enter it anyway was entirely scary!

• @karnivor
    I echo the kudos of Karnivor, it was lots of fun and my first real DM run adventure since I came back. Thanks to Bastage and all involved!

• Kudos to Bastage & Serenity's co-investigators in the Mavalgard mystery murders! +1 for the hilarity of talking to a bunch of ditzy yet deadly flowers. XD

• Belated kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit & all players involved in the bandit/Nazurgon event. Highly atmospheric with an acute and real sense of danger, far beyond the actual combat sequences. Running through that darkened maze-like map was tricky but that only served to add to the intensity of the fight and flight situation!

And additional kudos for DrD's unexpected but clever use of one event's fallout to build on a wholly other plot!

• Kudos to Bastage for a crazy trip through a demoncyst, to Flom for the war to reclaim Peltarch's lost lands and of course to all the players involved. Both were pretty dangerous events. It was fun to hit the old 'Near Death' mark in both but still manage to push through.

• Big ole kudos to DrD for our rescue of the slaves. Great job players, was a fun afternoon romp with a bit of hard to find trust in there 🙂