Kudos

• Kudos to the Crafters Union/CoM Dwarves group who consistently get together every Sunday morning. I have a great time adventuring with all of you, and it's always entertaining! See you next Sunday! 🙂

• Kudos to DM Bastage and the adventurers on the Whispering Children plot. Thanks for sending Samwell the invite and for letting him tag along. I had a blast - even when Isolde yelled and stomped her foot at Sam. cringes Good times! 🙂

• The Halfling Defence League

I just wanna give kudos to our players and DMs in general. My oldest character on this server is nearly old enough to drive IRL and this place is still my favorite server for my favorite game.

Love you guys.

• Kudos to DM Bastage and the intrepid crew that braved a long and exciting Underdark crawl to Guanttown. Wave after wave of rust monsters, cloakers, dire displacer beasts, ropers, and some very horrid umberhulks stood in our way. We survived and made it to the ferry. Great job by Scott, Rika, Vick, Salin, Natha, and Shesarai.

AubreyMaturin

• Kudos to DrD for a well narrated end to King George's reign - and to the PCs present who added to the solemn and touching moment.

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for the conclusion to Monsignor Abelard's tale - a moving and befitting end to a wonderfully flawed and intriguing NPC. Top-notch storytelling!

• Kudos to all involved in the Dwarven drinking contest!

• @davidnwn said in Kudos:

Just a general kudos to those currently improving and expanding Narfell in different ways. Notably @Tpickles , @Dorakhan @DrDreadLock @Dermin_Lantaional

I'm gonna second this one. These guys are doing the work, and we're getting new stuff to play with! Kudos indeed.

• Just a general kudos to those currently improving and expanding Narfell in different ways. Notably @Tpickles , @Dorakhan @DrDreadLock @Dermin_Lantaional

• Thanks to a great party for one of the longest dungeon crawls ever. (3 hours Real Time), Scott, Dermin, Salin, Kethro, and Shesarai braved the Middle Dark to check out the new maps. Luckily, we did not encounter Vindictive Phaerlocks. We did run into six Mauls (giants) with two dire bears for pets at that spot. When we first got below, I was disappointed because we went through about 8 different screens where I got no exploration xp. I must have been there once before, But then we got lost and wondered through another five or six screens which gave tons of xp. There were many, many spawns and we used up lots of healing potions (and ultravision potions). I also fired more than 600 arrows and used nearly all of my spells. There is one spot where you can rest, but we didn't take it because some had just put up stoneskin. The rest of the trip had to be done with minimal magic. I will not give spoilers here, but be prepared for anything if you try going through there. Eventually, we found our way to a cave that comes out in Guanttown. Epic adventure. Shesarai earned 34,000 xp from both combat and the half dozen new maps. Others got much more and two leveled.

AubreyMaturin

• Thanks to Unholy for this mornings fun 🙂

• Kudos to DM Ceiling Cat for running "The Test" adventure for Jordain and Sam today. I had a blast!
    Kudos to Jordain for a fun adventure and, thankfully, scattering all of those undead!
    The light of Lathander will prevail!
    Good times! 🙂

• Kudos to all those players who always make the Sunday's adventures worth of a consistent heavy rp investment!

• Kudos to DMs Xanatos Gambit and Rare Earth for their respective events over the weekend - great stuff, and in great company at that! Can't wait to hear what happened next, after my unfortunate necessity for sleep struck.

• was worth staying up until 5am for

• Kudos to DavidNWN (DM Infernal) for running a really fun event even after accidentally sleeping in!

Looking forward to the continuation of the storyline 🙂

• I want to give a big kudos to the DM's and the playerbase that has been nothing but supportive. I am humbled and amazed and are enjoying all interactions, learning more about my character and how to roleplay. Thank you all.

• Kudos to Flom and DrD respectively for interesting happenings in my playtime over the weekdays - from museum heists to mage tower crawls, it's all appreciated! And a little side-kudos to the whimsical hilarity of simply hanging out at the commons, introducing the soon to become game of choice for anyone who's anyone: Outlaw THIS! 😁

• Kudos to DrD for a wonderful event last night - it can't have been easy juggling that many players, but once the party got moving for real, it all worked out and the challenge of wild magic made things more than interesting. Gah! Memorable for sure, and a happy ending despite the odds!

• Kudos to Andelas for running a series of fantastic events over the last few days. His narratives are always engaging and appropriately challenging