Kudos

• Kudos to Seisan300 who's fantastic dungeoneering skills keep me coming back and having some of the most fun I've ever had with Narfell. Nothing inspires wonder, excitement, fear, and elation like wading into a new dungeon for the first time not knowing what to expect. Kudos Kudos Kudos.

Side Kudos to DrD's fantastic and very flavorful Highhold maps, fantastically beautiful and with great RP drops along the way.

• Kudos to Flom, DrD and Andelas for stirring intrigue, trouble and adventure over the weekend!

• Agreed, from the long mushroom search to the tense sewer rescue, good stuff all! I especially enjoyed Rylan, the "reformed" bandit bard. 😁

• kudos to flom and players for a nice event saving Berlinna and Arch.

• Good stuff today, had great fun from a surprising mix of crazy things happening, thanks to everyone involved! (heka, mojo, wywern, metagod, dermin etc etc)

• I agree with Z, thanks to tpickles, dora, its_a_fire, Seisan (and anyone else?) to ushering in this new age of narfell, it is completely awesome and noticed by all.

Special thanks to heka for the cool new mob packages!

• Kudos to tpickles and the other devs who have been working so hard to improve the server! We appreciate your efforts!

• Kudos to DrD and I believe Seisan too, for unleashing the devilish hordes upon us! These new fiends put the terror into terrific! 👿

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a moving and innovatively narrated conclusion to a fantastic villain's story - and of course to all those who partook in the event. Well played, all!

• Kudos to Thorin, Korak, Sabrink, Sam, and the DM who spiced up the trip in the Cold Caves.

• Kudos to DrD, Flom & all the players I interacted with over the weekend!

• Big thanks to the dwarves for all the interesting RP in the past week or so. I look forward to more of it.

• Loving the Bluff contention and looking forward to all the political fallout as the players and DM's slowly put the pressure on.

• Kudos to the players and DM team for all their shenanigans this past weekend. From councils to kings, trips through the Underdark, and one very, very large rat, I had a great time.

• A shout-out to Flom and the bardic posse of last night: I had a blast! 😁

• Dev

😍

• @preacher said in Kudos:

Kudos to tpickles and everyone else who lately steal from their RL time to invest in the rear desk aspect and improve the narfell experience. Much appreciated guys!

Seconded!

• Kudos to tpickles and everyone else who lately steal from their RL time to invest in the rear desk aspect and improve the narfell experience. Much appreciated guys!

• Kudos again to DrD for stirring trouble on an otherwise quiet weekday - I was zombiefied with tiredness from the sleep deprivation that always accompanies my return to work, but it's still great to see things happening!

• Yes, kudos to Flom and additionally to DrD for Sunday's death-defying rescue mission. Well done all who came, dared and persevered despite seemingly grim odds!