Travelling between worlds - Chea's Journal, part second.

• _Search's Planning.

Dear Journal,

… after a meeting with Visage, Attentus' Raven Familiar, an amount of time did pass.

i was busy with Cerulean duties, mostly paperwork.

... in my free time i did help in Temple Lighthouse, at Shrines of Selûne & Mystra.

Tonight i had a free moment to sit in commons, to meditate & ponder.

... i think i'll start setting up conditions for Attentus' main incarnation coming with meditation & skrying.

... need to find important places, events, beings & items of Attentus, as well as his unfulfilled wishes - then skry these with my magick.

Once i have enough of wisdom, i'll act.

After death, there's time that pass before rebirth, time when mind-state of a being enters bardo, a state of 'in-between'.

Beings in bardo search for best place & time to reincarnate in, i do not know exact details.

... but often they carry on wishes from previous lives, and are attracted to places & times where it's most likely to fulfill these.

i'll try to advance Attentus' karma in positive way, so his main incarnation is reborn in Narfell again.

-- Yours, Chea Allin, a Witch of Light, a Selûnite & a Student of Master Attentus the 1st._

((in D&D FR canon, parts of bardo can be experienced as a visit in Fugue Plane.))

• _Avatars & Divine Forms.

Dear Journal,

There are worlds material & worlds spiritual.

Every Material Being has Spiritual Equivalents in Spiritual Worlds, there are Spiritual Phenomena as well.

At first, spiritual equivalents of material beings are called 'Avatars' or simpler - 'Spiritual Aspects'.

When developed in that direction, 'Avatars' can transform to 'Divine Aspects', false gods that are similar to Material Beings that developed in Spirit that Way.

There are Religions whose goal is to develop one's Avatar into a Powerful Divinity, then beings that cause them Ascend are their Priesthood.

Dear Journal,

… my insights tell me to Awaken Attentus' Avatar, to be Priestess for my Divine Spirit & for my Master's Attentus Divine Spirit, as well.

Even False Gods can be powerful, and they reward their Priesthood as they can, as they earn.

... in many Religions it's conidered blasphemy, act of treason against their Gods to serve & create other Gods.

... is every of Gods - False?

... i think Every God is False, even if they are Powerful, Wise & Compassionate.

... i'll do as i think of what people need.

-- Yours, Chea Allin, a Spiritual Witch-student of Master Attentus._

• _Spiritual Mistakes.

Dear Journal,

… i admit, as i progress in Spirituality i commit ever more errors.

People give me too much, wish to correct my errors so i adjust my way accordingly.

Then there's reaction and others come, adjusting as well.

... there's less of 'i' in 'i' as a result, i suffer again & again.

But ego reduction is a good sign, i think.

... perhaps i'll commit more of errors in future, probably i will.

it seems consequences will increase, i'll have moments of shine & moments of downfall as a result.

... where this leads?

... only time will tell.

-- Yours, Chea Allin, a Spiritual Witch & a Seeker of Enlightened Energies._

• _Attentus & Visage.

Dear Journal,

i met Visage, Attentus' Raven Familiar, she was flying near Temple of Selûne, Mystra & other gods i serve often in.

She's old, but still looks young & healthy … we talked for a while.

Attentus died of old age, when his longevity potion failed him - he aged quickly, turning to the very dust in just a few of days after.

Visage felt his life force flowing in, she absorbed it when Attentus died - it seems she will live very long.

She's karmic & magickal connections between Attentus' main incarnation & Narfell, a few of his lesser of these she detected in Narfell Already.

Perhaps his main incarnation will appear in Narfell sooner or later as well, as presence of lesser incarnations is a sign of main incarnation coming in future.

She detected traces of his energies, signs of his magickal & enlightening presence in Narfell, in various places, beings & phenomena.

i'll look for these signs when i can, perhaps he 'is within'.

He was quite ungodly mage, not fearing being placed in 'Wall of the Faithless' too much ... so his main incarnation went there for a while after his death.

He wasn't ungodly to extreme, he respected Mystra most of all other gods.

Now his Religious Wisdom is far greater, probably surpassing mine.

He's still challenging gods, as it's his mind, karma & nature to be independent & responsible that way.

He can skillfully & wisely deal with gods, often serving them to gain karmic advantage over them & their servants.

Visage told me to investigate word 'Immanence', 'Present within' as well, in not only spiritual context.

We agreed to prepare world for his proper return, we have lot to do.

We parted ways, but promised each other to meet again when we can, if we can.

-- Yours, Chea Allin, a Witch-student of Master Attentus._

• _To the Light (Chea's Dream).

Dear Journal,

i had a dream, strange & beautiful.

Selunite Priestess led me & Anheim with torch to a Dark Corridor, explaining that there's Light after a long way & many gates to pass through.

She would pass through adjacjent corridor with doors, reaching different destination, reaching the Chamber of Selune that she dreamed to visit.

She explained we'll keep a mind contact and cooperate, as progress of everyone depends on everyone.

She offered cooperation, Anheim agreed and i as well.

Her first door opened as soon as we agreed, it was apparently our first test. She entered and vanished in a dark corridor to right.

After a while of our meditation & wishes for her success, our first Gate Opened as well. Judging from a mind contact, her way was longer, even infinite - with many Chambers of Selune on the way, each another one harder to reach and closer to Selune. It was harsher test, as well and she was lonely in the dark.

Before we did pass through first gate, Anheim looked at me. i called Enlightened Energies for Protection, he did as well.

Then we were given permission to pass through first gate in Minds, and i spoke it aloud.

We passed, we were no longer in the entrance, but in a second chamber, with many doors. Plaque on the stand told:

'Loyalty Chamber, two person must pass through the same door, through the right door. Failure at either brings painful consequences, wrong destination corridor and dangerous delays.'

i meditated, got inspired and chose a gate, telling Anheim to trust me and go first.

He did without question, i followed, keeping my loyalty. Gate closed behind us.

Next chamber was 'chamber of powerlessness, we had to find traces of power there'.

Anheim was quick with answer: 'it's simple, three is number of Power'. 'Three', he spoke again, aloud.

Then a voice in our mind spoke: 'i passed through doors of pain & bliss, you can go on'.

Then a plaque on stand submerged into ground as with mechanical mechanism involved, and four stands with bowls arose, along with another plaque.

'Choose three elements'.

'i need mist to hide us while we are powerless, so it's water and air' i spoke.

'i need dagger' Anheim told.

'As with my Athame, the Dagger is associated with the element of Air - we already have this' - 'but we need earth for Pentacle's Protection, as well - until we find the way to exit. my intuition warns me that this chamber is deadly' - i added. 'so we'll lack the fire'.

We reached into bowls for elemental essences inside, then mist appeared blown by wind from holes in the chamber's walls … and water on ground froze. Plaque transformed magically to say: 'Chamber of Mists & Ice - without fire you'll freeze to death'.

We didn't know what to do, so i told us to sit, meditate, and wait for Enlightened Energies' inspiration & guidance. We looked at each other, Anheim shrugged at me, then did that. i followed, hiding behind his body from wind, sitting close. i wished him to hug me, but didn't dare to tell. He touched my knee with his, we sat as that for a longer while.

After a long time of losing heat & emotions in my dream, i woke up ... all cold on body, shaking.

Changed dress and went outside to see the sun, not knowing of what to think about the dream.

It seemed important.

-- Yours, Chea Allin, a Selunite Witch & a Seeker of Enlightened Energies._

• _Madness.

• Selûne's Symbol -

Dear Journal,

Selûne is goddess of light, the moon, stars, navigation, navigators, wanderers, questers, and goodly lycanthropes.

She cares for orphans & mad people as well.

In Peltarch we have a orphanage, we care for homeless, for orphans & for the mad there and at the shrine as well.

Personally i teach kids & older people how to read & write, it's one of my main services at the Temple, along with scribing, painting, copying & illustrating holy texts.

i try to be nice, but still there are people who wish me harm.

i often wonder how far i can go in self defense, when i can i prefer to not kill.

Other than offensive magick spells, i have tools that bring insanity - eye of madness & a horror robe that bring about various mental illness when used - from confusion to paranoia, overwhelming fear, among other.

Once someone is disabled that way, we can care for them at the temple - helping them to recover.

i prefer to not use such means when not neccessary, it's only responsible to be that way.

… but it's also responsible to protect weaker, using one's own wisdom.

... i think it's also responsible to protect those who are wiser & trusted authorities, even when they are more powerful, under their command.

Life is difficult, but one has to be compassionate & wise to the limit.

-- Yours, Chea Allin, a Selûnite Witch & a Seeker of Enlightened Energies.

• Eye of Madness. -

• Horror Robe. -_

• _Snakes are Hamsters.

-=- Sorceress at City's Night. -=-

Dear Journal,

i sat at Peltarch's Commons at Night, i had insights, thoughts occured in Mind.

i had thoughts that my She-Serpent Yoga's Ceremonial Robe i wore, that my Snakeskin Sorceress Robe is Grey as a Hamster.

Robe is Grey as a Hamster, for Snakes ate Hamster a many - and one is what she or he eats.

Snakes probably reincarnate as Hamsters in worst cases - from that respect's perspective at least.

That's how karma works i think, i think it's related with Animals' revenges.

i am a Hamster as well, for i hid many items - of both magickal & dharmic nature - in my inventory, in my bags.

i think - considering that Universe is Timeless - during many reincarnations everyone ate a Snake.

i think that every Snake ate every Animal, considering Timeless.

i think that my robe has Timeless Qualities of All Animals, this is the Great Magickal Power.

World of Animals is associated with Love & Eating, with Stupidity, Fight & Protection as well.

i'll probably eat a Snake soon, as well.

i do not wish to reincarnate as an Animal, however - so i'll do proper chores, including mantras, meditations, feeding & protecting animals.

Cats, Panthers, Snakes & Hamsters as well.

– Yours, Chea Allin, an Adventuress, a Witch & a Seeker of Enlightened Energies at most._

• _Silver Pentacle's Enchantment.

Dear Journal,

i've enchanted again.

i've used Cerulean HQ's room that acted as a laboratory.

This time it was silver pentacle, that protects against Magick.

– Yours, Chea Allin, a Witch & a Seeker of Enlightened Energies.

Character name: Chea Allin.
    Character receiving item: Chea Allin.
    50-50 XP Hit: N/A.
    Caster Level: 8.
    Enchanting Facility: Cerulean HQ or Mystra's Shrine in the Temple Lighthouse of Peltarch.
    Spells Used: Resistance.
    Materials Used: Masterworked Silver Pentacle, Moonstone, A little diamond powder.

Item Level: 8.
    Next Enchantment: ?

Item name: Silver Pentacle.
    Item properties: Spell Resistance 16.
    Costs: 2900 gp, 9000 1e xp.

Description:

The Pentacle is the most famous symbol of Witchcraft.

It is a picture of a pentagram - five-armed star in a circle, each of the arms correspond to one of elements or spirit (top arm).

It's said it holds Protecting Powers, that are imparted upon wearer.

After reserving time in laboratory & paying the fee, Chea prepares for a ritual of empowerment.

She visualizes (visualization in this context is a form of imagination) a dragon form, a symbol of protection & magick - when tamed.

She purifies her Masterworked Silver Pentacle by draining unneccessary energies from it, crushes the moonstone, mixes powders with oil - then spends energy.

She meditates, deeply visualizing her spirit teacher, a dragon, as she intends to impart it's properties to her pentacle pendant & it's wearer(s), speaking mantras (spells) that imbue item with dharmic (arcane) blessings.

She smears the gem-powder & oil into pentacle pendant, spreading the mixture evenly.

Mantra she uses is the Resistance Mantra.

Spell she uses is 'Resistance' for imparting protection into the pentacle pendant.

Form she meditates on is called a Dragon-Protector. He appears before her and send energy rays around that build up into powerfield (mandala).

Chea oversees energies as they flow, speaking mantras as neccessary and correcting errors as they arise. After a proper amount of time, when all energy points are opened and joined with energy channels, she uses forms that give appropriate properties on each of them, then closes enchantment, finishing.

She offers them to her teacher in her mind and is allowed to use them.

Pentacle pendant is ready.

She cleans laboratory, showers, dresses, wears her newly-enchanted pentacle pendant to take her familiar for a walk outside the town.

She will check the item in real combat._

• _Magick, High & Low.

Dear Journal,

There's Magick, High & Low.

High Magick is the Spiritual Pursuit, it's goal is getting closer to Gods, acquiring their Genius & at least a part of their Power.

High Magick is the long-time goal, one should care about basic needs first, i think.

Low Magick is more practical, focuses on aspects such as Protection, Love, Wealth, or other basic needs.

High & Low Magick has something in common, as certain practices of High have uses in Low.

i've looked into High Magick practices recently and found out what are basic, beginning steps into it.

High Magick training includes:

• Divine Meditations, Divine Mantras, Visualizations, God-form Assumptions,
    • Relaxation, Concentration, Self-Exploration, Regression & Breathing Exercises,
    • Purification of the Soul,
    • Initiation Ceremonies,
    • Theory & Practice about the Elements, mostly balancing of Inner Elements,
    • Theory of Planets, Moons & Zodiac, Zodiacal Hierarchies,
    • Magickal Signs,
    • Tree of Life, Related Divine Names & Soul,
    • Dark Tree of Life,
    • Ancient Languages,
    • Spiritual Rites,
    • Gods' Adorations & other Prayers,
    • Body Awareness Exercises,
    • Mind Awareness Exercises,
    • Speech Awareness Exercises,
    • Extra Sensory Perception Exercises & Psychic Development,
    • Celestial Forms Assumptions,
    • Astrology, the Aspects & Natal Chart Drawing,
    • Interpreting Horoscope,
    • Alchemy,
    • Elementals,
    • Magickal Amulets, Tools & Symbols,
    • Planes of Existence,
    • Precious Stones & Minerals,
    • Divination & Skrying,
    • Geomancy,
    • Ritual Images & Diagrams,
    • Spiritual Entities,
    • Perfumes & Incenses,
    • Plants & Herbs, Plant & Nature Spirits,
    • Mysteries,
    • Oracles,
    • Gematria,
    • The TAROT,
    • Divine Holy Texts,
    • Eastern Teachings,
    • Spiritual Symbols,
    • Auras,
    • Development of Will,
    • probably much more.

High Magick is the long-time goal, one should care about basic needs first, but i've started my way on it as well.

i won't proceed with High Magick too fast however, as it's dangerous to my sanity - among other threats.

One has to build a solid foundations for more advanced practices as one proceeds.

This involves memorizing a lot of text, as well as lengthy rituals, meditations & other practices.

i won't reach for more advanced lessons before i am ready, Dear Journal.

i won't even read too advanced theories without preparing first, as it affects one's psyche & activates one in Astral, attracting unwanted forces.

– Yours, Chea Allin, apprentice of Attentus._

((Chea's High Magick is based on the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn's High Magick)).

• _Arcane Teachings.

Dear Journal,

In his previous life, my Master Attentus was interrested in the Enlightened Energies as i am.

For long time he had a very few of the clues, he had only basic and scarce amounts of that wisdom, he was a simple man with many 'untied' pearls of wisdom.

i was lucky to make a mind-contact with him at young age, yet he develops still after reincarnation, even if the world he's reborn in is different.

i still have a mind-contact with him, i still learn in a secret, inner way - mostly from him, but not only.

He's far wiser than me now, as he started earlier - even considering that his wisdom in previous life didn't mature very far.

Wisdom accumulation can accelerate very fast when one cares.

… but more about what is a lesson, and how these can be conveyed.

Dear Journal,

Lessons can be acquired from books, from observation, from practice, from thinking, or from an experienced teacher.

i had insight that lesson is a mind-contact between student & teacher, where student, teacher & act of conveying lesson are parts of the same whole, a moment of contact, of union.

Karma, the Law of Cause & Effect determines when lessons can occur and from whom, and in what form.

My master - therefore i as well - are now in a part of a powerful mind-stream, transmission flows from Enlightened Being well versed in the Arcane, flowing from being to being, finally reaching my Master, then me.

It's also called inspiration - transmission of methods from teacher to student - i also inspire other beings in a lesser, more subconscious way i think.

We are all a part of the Noble Lineage of Transmission, where our Nobility is of purely spiritual nature.

i am proud of being a part of that Lineage & School.

i am very grateful for these lessons, i regret seek my independence at first in an immature way, by considering myself no longer his student.

Now i think that true maturity involves gratitude for teaching, adressing former master with that title of 'Master', with a title of respect even after growing independent.

Attentus was wiser in that respect in his former life, he kept introducing himself as: 'Attentus, apprentice of Versutus', and calling Versutus Master without a single lapse in his life.

When i started calling him 'former master', he let me ... so i could grow more mature and reach current stage as is now.

-- Yours, Chea Allin, apprentice of Attentus._

• _Evil Influence.

Dear Journal,

i've met a dwarf in Peltarch Commons, a dwarf who wore scary skull on his head, and death-coil robes over his body.

He claimed to be incarnation of 'Old Lord Skull', of dead god Myrkul.

Selune does fight against undeath, but i decided to 'pull his tongue' and question him before acting. Perhaps he was just insane.

i know reincarnation happens that way that indestructible mind reincarnates in one body, and inspires other beings to become similar … by tales, objects of art, texts ... so there's one main incarnation, and more of confused beings in whom old being reincarnated as well - to a certain degree.

The Skull-Dwarf agreed with this theory, and mentioned something about others like him, about 'Church of the Reaper' rising soon.

His goal is to regain his divinity, to 'recover his lost divine essence'.

i asked him how he aims to do this? he replies that there are two ways. One is that the rival incarnations have to either worship him, or that he will devour their souls.

He seemed in need of mortals to speak, to praise him so his power grows.

i'll report this to the Cerulean Offices ... we might be interrested in this dwarf & his misdeeds.

-- Yours, Chea Allin, a Cerulean Star 2nd._

((click to enlarge image)).

• _Developing Energy Body.

Dear Journal,

There are many practices that allow one to develop inner energy body into a harmonious whole.

During such a practice energy centers as well as energy channels activate, connect & open, then body's inner structure evolves.

Different practices lead to different results, however, and one should be cautious when joining ways.

i know of four ways of working with inner energies:

• Enlightening Meditation, including Meditation on the Teacher,
    • Qi Gong - energetic practice of the Martial Arts,
    • Female Serpent Yoga - highly esoteric eastern spiritual way, getting closer to gods,
    • Arcane Initiations - something my Master Attentus practiced, the High Magick Way, which goal is spiritual growth & union with gods.

There are probably many more of the spiritual practices that work with energies, but i try to keep the number modest.

i know that the more ways one practices, the more complex whole process gets - it's easy to make mess in one's nervous, breathing & energetic systems - something undesired, dangerous. The less ways one pursues, the safer & faster whole process is.

In my case, i am joining arcane ways with enlightened energies, so my inner structure is enlightening - but i have 'arcane slip', some more of the unusual channels opened - that allow me to progress in the arcane ways further.

i focus on Enlightening Meditation, with a little of Female Serpent Yoga & Arcane Initiations - and i know that Anheim has Meditations & Qi Gong practices.

i also heard an important lesson that these ways should not be mixed - when i do meditate, i only meditate; when i practice Female Serpent Yoga, i only practice Female Serpent Yoga; etc …; what works well internally within a certain system, does not have to work well when mixed with another way.

-- Yours, Chea Allin, a Witch & a Seeker of Enlightened Energies._

• 'Female Serpent Yoga' can also be named 'She-Serpent Yoga'.
    • 'Female Serpent Yoga' is inspired by 'Kundalini Yoga' of Real Life.

• _Chakras - Energy Centers.

Dear Journal,

There are energy centers within a human body, clusters in head - in brain, in throat, and down the spine as well.

Each of these energy centers are called 'Chakra', which can be literally translated as 'Wheel'. This symbolism tells us a great deal. The wheel is circular in shape and turns upon it's axis. Each chakra is also described as lotus, 'Padma'. The lotus, much like a lily, is an extremely beautiful flower with many petals. The chakra is similar to both the wheel and the lotus as it revolves around the centre and unfolds its individual vortices.

The human being produces a complex and specialised energy field, a living network of subtle energies. The chakras are significant centres within this living network. The channels which make up this network are often likened to rivers. Like rivers, these lines of energy may be blocked by obstruction, drained empty, full and nourishing. Where many rivers meet, a confluence is formed. It is a powerful pooling of energies, a whirling vortex of force. This is a chakra: the confluence where life energies meet. It is the wheel of life.

During meditation, often with proper breathing, mantras & visualization, these energy centers - as well as energy channels - open like a flower & are purified - life-energy can flow smoothly, one becomes well-balanced & harmonized; One can feel this energy circulating one's own body, can tap on it for martial arts, martial combat, healing, acupuncture, massage or spellcasting - and probably for other ways as well.

I am not so strictly a medicinewoman, i don't know much about human anatomy - so i do not know finer details of energy centers & it's flow - i have only a basic knowledge; Perhaps will deepen it as my life continues.

There are seven major chakras.

1. Muladhara Chakra - located at the base of the spine. It's name comes from words 'mula', meaning root and 'adhara' meaning base or support. Here we have first clue to the function of this centre. It provides our sense of rootedness and grounding in the world. As a tree cannot stand strong without deep roots, so we cannot grow without a strong connection to the outside world through the first chakra. Muladhara chakra is attributed to the colour red and element of earth.

2. Svadisthana Chakra - it is located at the coccyx in the lower abdomen adjacent to the base chakra. The sacral chakra is clearly connected with the sexual and reproductive life. When open this chakra permits deep interrelationship and connection. When this centre is closed, feelings and sexuality remain disconnected. Svadisthana chakra is attributed to the colour orange and element of water.

3. Manipura Chakra - it's located in solar plexus, and likened to personal sun; It is a personal furnace & a storehouse of life energies; It represents the sense of self and place in the world. Manipura Chakra is attributed to the colour yellow and elemental fire.

4. Anahata Chakra - located in middle of the body, where heart is - it's also called 'heart chakra'; attributed to Compassion and Unconditional Love, colour of green, and to element of air.

5. Vishuddi Chakra - located where's throat, it's also called 'throat chakra'. Clearly, the throat chakra is connected to the functions of speech and the ability to communicate. Empty words should not be mistaken for communication. The first four chakras move through the elements of earth, water, fire and air. This fifth element - 'Akasa' - symbolises the mystery that is life itself, spirituality & space. This chakra is attributed to the colour of blue, to the colour of the sky.

6. Ajna Chakra - the 'thrid eye chakra', located on the forehead; it's the 'eye of mind'; Ajna implies both 'to know' and 'to command'. It's both perceiving & thinking that this chakra is responsible for. It's assigned none of elements, and a colour of indigo. Mantra for opening & purifying this chakra is: 'OM'.

7. Sahasrara Chakra - the chakra at the top of the head is called the crown. Crown chakra is important for spirituality, for enlightenment. the crown chakra is attributed the colour violet and none of elements.

– Yours, Chea Allin, a Witch & a Seeker of Enlightened Energies._

(( information about chakras is mostly quoted from a book 'Chakras, a beginner's guide' by Naomi Ozaniec. ))

• _Enlightened Energies.

Dear Journal,

i am a Witch & a Seeker of Enlightened Energies.

But what they are?

In this world, there are none - or a hidden few - of the Enlightened Teachers who can bless, give lessons, help to reach Enlightenment.

Yet there are traces of their influences, there are auras - powerfields in which one feels blessed, feels happy; Enlightening Powerfield is also called 'Mandala', yet this word holds other meanings, related with Enlightening Practices, as well.

There are objects of art, lessons & related philosophies - found mostly in Kara-Tur; these often radiate blessing, radiate energies as well.

… finally, i heard a lesson that all is energy, even matter, even living beings. Thus 'Enlightened Energies' also refers to the people who reached that Mind-State of Enlightenment, that Mind-State of fully realized Wisdom & Compassion.

Relic or Artifact that is the homage to Enlightened Beings is called 'Torma', and seekers of such hold the title of 'Tertön'; The title of 'Tertön' is a very high praise among initiated circles - it's not easily earned.

i think that my Witchcraft & the Blessings of the Enlightened - work well together.

i can use magick to protect, to support people - spreading Wisdom & Compassion, this is Enlightening Activity.

i think that my magick can benefit from blessed energies of enlightened beings as well - it can increase spells' power, it can help to protect innocents, inspire to use spells & rites responsibly.

i do meditate on art, science & spells, i do meditate on Wisdom & Compassion, i do meditate on Protecting Activity, i do meditate on Elightenment.

• _Hidden Meanings & Secrets.

Dear Journal,

Thoughts about Enlightened Energies, Hidden Secrets, Magick, Mysteries & Hidden Meanings occured to me.

Many of Enlightening lessons are lost, but there are 'treasure seekers' who search for objects of art, for textbooks with lessons, for other clues about such mysteries.

i am such 'Seeker' as well and know that hidden treasures can be found anywhere - these can be discovered in a textbook found in a deep cave, in a beautiful poem or a paint, in a misty pond surrounded by candles. Once someone uncovers deeper meaning of something this can open eyes & mind, can lead to revelations, to deeper understanding of Wisdom, to being closer to Enlightenment a little.

Enlightenment is a mind state, it's reached by cultivating Wisdom & Compassion, there are other ways that help as well.

i am a Witch & a Seeker as well, i wrote a poem about ones such as i:

'Quiet & light, this young witch is;
    In hidden meanings - she finds revelation'.

– Yours, Chea Allin, a Witch & a Seeker of Enlightened Energies.

Ancient Statue,
    Is it a clue?

What secrets it holds?
    Can it open eyes?_

Chea's poem is drawn from DeviantART:

[ [url]http://fav.me/dbhumxe ].

All credits to a Buddhist Woman i Love.

Follow that link, if You wish for a polish version, as well.

• Order of Golden Light, a Helping Hand.

_Dear Journal,

Within our City of Peltarch, monks have started to appear on the streets and down at the docks.

They have been handing out food to the homeless and giving small acts of charity where possible.

They spoke of the Golden Light aiding those in the Jewel of the Icelace, as our city is sometimes called.

The monks themselves seemed very pleasant, they talked with anyone who did approach.

They did not give answers to questions about their order, but simply stated that they are willing to help where they can and they do so in the name of the 'Order of Golden Light'.

i did approach them & introduced myself as a meditator & a scribe at the Selune's Shrine in the Temple Lighthouse.

i wished monks all the best, and thanked them for their efforts.

i hope all good they do will last.

– Yours, Chea Allin, a Witch & a Seeker of Enlightened Energies._

• TAROT Tools.

TAROT Cards.

_Dear Journal,

A while ago i did paint my own divination deck. Now i did exchange it for more classical, TAROT deck of cards.

This TAROT deck of cards uses symbols of Swords, Wands, Pentacles & Chalices in Minor Arcana Cards, there are also Major Arcana as well.

These symbols are occasionally named differently, for wands can be named scepters, pentacles can be named discs or coins, … etc.

i happen to have all of these symbols contained in the ritual tools in a certain form or another.

Swords - Athamé : it's a symbol of masculine (it's long) correspondence, of thoughts & of the air element. Useful for directing magickal & psychic energies, for casting circles (drawing protecting or invoking pentagrams on ground), for a rite of union & for other purposes as well. It's a version of sword, just shorter, more practical in the small-spaced ritual quarters. When neccessary, i can arrange for a real sword as well.

Wands - Wand of Curing : it's a symbol of masculine (it's long) correspondence, of feelings & of the fire element. Especially useful for curing body & mind, but can be used for other purposes as well.

Pentacles - Well made Silver Pentacle : it's a symbol of feminine (it's round) correspondence, of thoughts & of the earth element. Useful for protecting - especially mind - against magickal attacks, for other uses as well. It's said it can impart silver moon's wisdom on a wearer, it's connection with godess can aid in manifesting (realizing) spells as well.

Chalices - Well made Silver Chalice : it's a symbol of feminine (it's upper part & base are round), of feelings & of the water element. Useful for a rite of union, as well as for scrying - when filled with a water - that acts as a mirror. It has other uses as well.

TAROT Deck of Cards - It's a symbol of Spirit & Space (it brings elements together, joining them), can be used for divination - fortunetelling method, differing from scrying that it relies on asking higher (or lower) powers. Indivdual cards or series of these are powerful ritual casting tools as well.

All of these tools can be used in composing a witch's altar, or used individually, together, or with other ritual components such as candles, herbs, crystals or incense.

Athamé.

Wand.

Pentacle.

Chalice.

• _About Demons & Devils, About the Blood War.

Dear Journal,

… i was hesistant to write or even think about Demons, Devils & the Blood War they wage across the countless Planes, for Souls, for Feelings, for Minds, for Lives, for Energies ... often causing bystander casaulties & tragedies on the mass scale.

Demons are Chaotic Evil Outer-Planar creatures of the Abyss & related Planes of Existence.

They are also called Fiends.

They spread fear, tortures, terror & panic, they feed on chaos resulting & the beings' misery & torment.

They feed on Souls & Sins as well.

Examples of significiant Demons are Succubi, Vrocks & Baalors.

Devils on the other hand are Lawful Evil Outer-Planars, of the Baator Hell & related Planes of Existence.

They are also called Baatezu.

They seek to enslave & dominate, to enforce their laws, to torture mortals ... they also feed on the suffering resulting from that, as well as on Souls & Sins.

Erinyes, Kyton, Pit Fiend are examples of more significiant Devils.

First contact with Evil Outsiders happens in Mind, it's when it's either fought, summoned, bound or banished. When i have to battle them, i use Protection Mantra & Wisdom Mantra first - so i can - under Protection of Enlightened Energies - learn the Wisdom of how to defeat them ... then i make a Wish to execute what i learn later.

After an initial Mind-contact, duel falls on the Speech & Body levels, more of the battle, rites or service follows externally as well.

Problem is - the more one knows about Evil Outsiders, the more power they have over one as well ... it's a mutual danger escalating, Mind is polluted with presence of related ideas as well, there's more of ego's stiff ideas to defeat.

There are also spells to summon, weaken, bind, kill, or banish the Evil Outsiders.

They cannot enter the mortal planes unless invited or summoned, so they seek that opportunity actively, offering power or other privileges - or scaring into submission.

When an Outsider is killed on the one of the Material Planes, it's spirit returns to Outer Planes, only killing them at their home plane destroys them forever. It's very difficult task, often not as simple as slaying powerful Outsider, often the way is far more complex - other factors have to be considered as well.

Evil Outsiders often use other evil creature servitors or undead as well, more significiant ones are very intelligent at that, using infiltration, illusions & deceptions as well as the Politics.

it's argued that these are not real living beings, that they do not have Mind, that they do not have their own Souls as well - but personally, i do not know if it's so simple or completely true.

-- Yours, Chea Allin, a Witch, a Seeker of Enlightened Energies, an Adventuress,
    a Cerulean Star 2nd as well.

P.S. My Master Attentus was for years tortured by a Vrock Demon - he defeated it with power of Compassion & Patience eventually.

P.S.S. Patience is important when fighting Evil Outsiders - not all of Wisdom is revealed instantly, after speaking Wisdom Mantra. Compassion, Honesty & Truth also help in countering Evil Powers & Influence._

• _Barrier Weakening.

Dear Journal,

It's been a while since i left our office for a Peltarch's Commons chat.

Met an old elf-blooded hin bard called Atel & other Adventurers - she told me that they are discussing Demons near Jiyyd, and that Energy Barrier that contains them past the Jiyyd River is weakening perhaps.

i was not prepared for such Adventure, so i called Selune's Shine upon them & said good night a while after.

i'll prepare for Adventures soon, if there are any in the following days.

– Yours, Chea Allin, a Witch, a Cerulean Star 2nd, an Adventuress & a Seeker of Enlightened Energies._

• _Sensing Troubles.

Dear Journal,

i've perceived insights.

… insights of a telepathic origin, coming from Anheim as well.

telepathic insights cause self-arising insights, thoughts appear in Mind.

... not only telepathic insights cause self-arising insights however, what we see or perceive via other senses as well,

... our wisdom, experiences & understanding as well,

it's abstractly (generically & on topic) called a 'self-arising wisdom' at that.

this wisdom appeared, i understood that Anheim is trying to involve himself into troubles, he'll try to join a group form of a Lucid Dream, they will approach the 'Dream Vestige' Entity.

this Entity, called 'Beeble Ravelzilch' is entrapping people in the 'Dream Cages', it's a 'Nightmare Relentless'.

it's related with the now-defeated Sharran Bard Chirade & people involved as well.

we'll see how this will unfold, i hope it's not too much for Anheim as well.

this Entity has it's sectarian followers as well, i'll add.

--- Yours, Chea Allin, a Witch, a Lucid Dreamer & a Seeker of Enlightened Energies as well._