Summoning Contest

• Background

Well folks, years ago when I did the summoning script revamp - I installed the ability to add new summons (via item) that were not in the summoning list by default… meaning, we could have purchasable items in stores to add summons to your summoning lists - or as loot in DM events.

I think it's about time we started offering them.

The Goal

To get multiple purchasable summons available for all summoning levels and all alignments.

The Rules

• Make any creature or creatures in the toolset that you think would be Narfell-appropriate, level-appropriate, and alignment-appropriate.
    • Email these creatures in an erf to Dorakhan AT gmail DOT com.
    • In the email, be sure to specify which summon level and which alignment(s) for which your creature is intended (keep in mind TN summons can be used by any alignment).
    • No custom AI.
    • Keep custom items to a minimum.
    • Any equipment a spawn has should keep within Narfell enchantment rules.
    • If your summon is celestial or fiendish, do NOT include these properties… Narfell adds them via token to comply with our own racial templates.

Summons will be judged on feasibility and aesthetic quality alone.

The Reward(s)

• Players will be granted item(s) to allow them to summon all of their accepted store-level summons for free on the caster PC of their choice, or charged use summon item(s) for the non-caster PC of their choice.
    • 1000 1e XP per accepted summon to a PC of the player's choice.
    • Eternal glory.