Jiyyd's Restless Spirits

• ((I'm not sure which DM was part of this event so I'm posting here rather than sending a direct PM. Hopefully, he/she sees this…))
    After witnessing restless spirits reinacting the Battle of Jiyyd during the N'jast war, Z seeks advice and help from the high priest Thander and Priestess Loesja of the Temple of Kelemvor.

I know a lot about growin' and blessin' crops, preventin' fungus from wipin' out a harvest, and curin' root rot in the name of the Earthmother. But, when it comes ta dealin' with spirits, souls not at rest, n stuff like that, it's kinda outta my realm. Lucky fer me, it's yer specialty.

Explains what he, Bow, Eluriel, Danika, and Caelisar witnessed - on BOTH sides of the Scar.

((Since they are NPC's, I can't RP their actions. Basically, Z asks for advice and help to put the spirits at rest. Please send a PM to Speedy_Z_ ))

*With or without the help of Kelemvorian priests, Z buys many vials of holy water (10 so far) and several blessed wooden stakes (10).

He takes them outside, sprinkles the holy water over the land, and prays for the souls of those lost in the N'jast war (particularly the Battle of Jiyyd) - may they rest in peace.

Next, he blesses the land, plants the blessed stakes (from the Temple of Kelemvor) in the vicinity, casts consecrate, and continues praying.

He does the same thing on the other side of the Scar (where we saw the N'jast warrior on his steed).*

((DM who did this event last night, please PM me and let me know of any advice the priests give and/or any help they give Z.))

Thanks!

Z