Tavern Rumors of Peltarch

• Legion

Over the past few weeks Senator Marty has been working furiously toward getting Ashald park ready for the wedding. She has the help of a handful of druids as well as a few muscly folk.

• A certain red headed hin hasn't been seen in town for quite a while, rumour has it she's disappeared into the wilderness… most unusual behaviour for one about to be wed.

• Legion

//just thought it was cool.

• Several guards on the walls and several very surprised fishermen and sailors swear to all the gods that they saw what appeared to be supernaturally fast horses with riders blast past the walls of Peltarch and across the Icelace Lake, travelling so quickly that they kicked up walls of water behind them! Of course, no one takes these tales all that seriously…horses can't run across the water and certainly not across the Icelace.

• Legion

Peltarch is abuzz with the news that Sergeant Benji confessed is love for Marie not much more than a few months before her wedding.

• Legion

@9e8eb3ac31=rei_jin:

There was an unusual scene in the commons earlier tonight… a pair of hins talked for a time in low tones, then something was said that changed the mood drastically... both gentle and harsh words were then spoken, and the talk ended with the gifting of an amulet, a kiss on the cheek, tears, and a very fast exit for one of them.

The other one spends the rest of the week staring down a glass of ale in the Mermaid while idly scribbling on a piece of paper.

• There was an unusual scene in the commons earlier tonight… a pair of hins talked for a time in low tones, then something was said that changed the mood drastically... both gentle and harsh words were then spoken, and the talk ended with the gifting of an amulet, a kiss on the cheek, tears, and a very fast exit for one of them.

• ICC

half-orcs Grak and Gruul Korgak were seen hauling bulking sacks from orc infested farmlands. Shortly after haggling with merhants these two croocks descent into the sewers, emerging shortly after with Grak having a sour face

• Over the last few days, many who frequent the Temple of the Triad have noticed the Helmite Draihken in silent prayer to his god. It is sometimes over heard that he is seeking entry once more into the Temple of Helm and seems to be asking his god for direction

• Legion

Benji runs through Peltarch with a half determined, half bewildered look on his face. He politely asks if anyone has seen Miss Marie Scuttlestone as he needs to talk to her urgently.

• Rumours buzz around that Elidur, that wacky (possibly fruity) Bard, has been sporting incredibly tight pants. Furthermore, it is widely whispered that despite popular belief, these are in fact not the pants in which he keeps his candy.

• Undead attacked the city of Peltarch recently. The first wave was Animated Orc zombies who were led by some sort of Orc Arcanist. The second wave of undead were what appeared to be Drowned Sailors. The second wave managed to kill off a few guards, the horde was eventually pushed back, but none present were sure why or whom had summoned the undead

• Rumors of an the return of the Helmite Watcher Draihken begin surfacing throughout the Peltarch drinking establishments after sightings of the former Banite were seen entering the Temple, it is rumored that he has returned to finish a quest

• Legion

when Marty hears that someone is upset by the gathering of hides

I'm honestly touched that someone is concerned about nature enough to speak out! A blessing! Please be sure that the creatures killed are carnivores that needed to be kulled in order to maintain a the balance. As a gerenal rule I dont use deer hides or the hides of other animals whos numbers need to be maintained.

Also keep in mind that quarrying stone is sometimes more harmful to nature than hunting.

• A certain enthousiasm may be felt in the city as the Bardic College is expected to be more active again, with the return of master Gaerielle Silmarry.
    Interrogations remain regarding her years-long absence, especially since the ones who have seen her since noticed she doesn't seem to have aged.
    Rumors speak of Gaerielle coming out of the sewers in the docks district, apparently rescued by a group of elves and a dwarf. Some even say they heard them speaking of duergars and petrification.

• Sedea responds to the naysayers with every ounce of civility she possesses, which really isn't much at all.

Probably cause ya whiny tree-humpers ain't got more sense than two porcupines in love. Who gives a rats ass if ya bash in little bunny fufu's wee little noggin? Not I, says I! Hells, I say we start using rats asses as currency, maybe we'll even get rid o' tha little mooches then.

Ooooooh no, it just be Beshaba's bosom if we had folks havin someplace ta live, ooooh! Maybe we can give them somethin ta eat too? huh, I wonder what they like, maybe all that meat from tha adorable bunnies and kittens we just killed? Nay, people don't like that. They only eat nuts and …..hells, what do tha tree-humpers eat besides nuts?

Anyways, where was I? Ah yeah, I got a present fer folks myself. Took me awhile ta make it, but it be real special, kid friendly e'en!

She very lovingly takes out a large jar from her pack, inside is a baby kitten drowned in honey, a broad grin on Sedea's face. Obviously getting pleasure out of displaying the sick joke.

• ICC

@055404ddb1=Kayleb:

Senator Marty was seen spotted in the commons rounding up help for a Sisterhood leather gathering expedition. Apparently the Sisterhood has plans to make a large number of tents. Some of her contacts in the Legion and the Circle were there to help out.

Tents for what?

Elf Davanros lets out a sigh
    "why do local animals bear the brunt of this madness? Surely you city-dwellers have enough stone for building material and senator among you who should have direct access to city treasury, so I fail to see reasoning why innocent animals are to be flayed.

• _Perriwig waggishly explains to the wineperchers loitering about the more upmarket bars of Peltarch that the "Sisterhood leather gear" drive, as he styles it, is actually a cunning commercial ruse, predicated on the physical grossness of Damarran women. Under the pretence of tent-construction, the Waukeenly-thirsty Sisters are stitching vast leathery love costumes for the bonny blimps of Damarra to vivify their male companions.

With a confiding wink and a forward lead, Doubleday lets drop the even more secret scoop. Apparently, the Rt Honourable Senator Marty is running the whole scheme as a dramatic bluff to conceal the costume she is having constructed for herself, which includes a crotchless red-leather devil outfit replete with pointy tail and a pair of jaggy wee horns to crown the piece.

As a social conservative himself, after outlinging this lurid plot, Perriwig shakes his head grimly and mutters "Shocking, isn't it?"_

• Legion

Senator Marty was seen spotted in the commons rounding up help for a Sisterhood leather gathering expedition. Apparently the Sisterhood has plans to make a large number of tents. Some of her contacts in the Legion and the Circle were there to help out.

Tents for what?

• A pair of hins were seen canoodling in the commons, and talking quietly between themselves about plans for a big date. Seems that a wedding might be coming up soon…