Snitch introduces himself and takes the Romani oath

• The Halfling Defence League

I was born to Tailos and Alonda of the Romani, or so they said, though I do recognise some of the arias of Narfell. They left the Romani for what ever reason with me in tow being only a few years old. I grew up on the road learning how to do many things, like set traps and disable them, how to get around locks with out a key, to stay out of sight and move quietly, how to roll out of the way and back flip and such, also I studied lore and healing, for these things are useful to know. I learnt the languages that my parents spoke, elven and the tongue of the gypsies that I am supposedly one of. Later I learnt to speak with my hands. My father was I quiet man and a deadly fighter and defender of the innocent, may his soul rest in peace. My mother can be best described as a flamboyant sneak? Or a sneak with a flourish, she was always happiest hiding in the shadows or showing off, I hope one day she comes here to relate the reason for leaving or to prove our connection to the romani if there is one and I hope with all my heart there is. After the untimely death of my father I travelled around alone and had many interesting times with I may tell you about later. My eyes are keen and by hearing sharp. I have returned to the Romani hoping to find my true home. I am more than willing to help around the camp and where ever the Romani need me, I call my self Snitch because that was my… Code name? Calling card? Nickname seems to fit best, when I was in Thay… Thay was fun… smiles Anyway I don’t remember my family name or was never told it, my real name is Keith but it sounds so bland. I really like being called Snitch. I hope you the Romani will accept me as one of your own, I take the oath to never hurt another Romani intentionally and be a useful and helpful member of the camp however that will be achieved. May Lliira the joy bringer visit you all as she has me.