Events Run in the Camp-Attention Players

• Attention Players:

Just a note about how I run my events. I am the Story Dungeon Master (SDM) of the Gypsy Camp. That means, I run events that affect the camp to not step on any other DMs toes. Other DMs can run large events in the Camp but they have to clear it with me.

My major events affect the area of the Gypsy Camp. This does not mean I run events only for Gypsy Camp members. Should anyone wander into the camp during an event, I will welcome him or her. (Unless I have too many already and ONLY for lag purposes with I suggest a player leave.)

If you are involved in one of my events and things don’t aren’t going your way, it will be ok. I will do my best to set things “right” and put things back the way they were. I’m not here to be mean. My stories have a beginning, middle and an end. You may not know what the end will be, but I assure you, I am not out to “mess up your character.”

This is a role-play server. I voluntarily run events here because I enjoy it. However, I do not work well with players who gripe, complain or gossip negatively behind my back.

**I do my best to have welcome all players and provide a positive role-playing atmosphere.

I hope you can be mature enough to do the same.**

Should you have a problem with how I run things, you have one option. Don’t participate in my events.

I am not forcing you to be here. It’s a game. I am not the only DM on this server.

In the words of Morgan:

http://www.narfellpw.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=14594&highlight=morgan