Town Crier!

• Legion

A dark skinned human,wearing a blackened full plate walk to the middle of Arnath with a old scroll. He begin to hit the Gong to get people attention.When peoples begin to walk at him he break the scroll sceal and shout loudly.

_Citizens Of Arnath,Prosperity is upon us. I offer free rations of food to everyone of you,and 2 pieces of golds for everyone of you.I hope this will help those in the need.Also it will be free to sleep at the Inn,for this month.I think everyone of you,should have a roof and foods.

We have four chairs open to election soon for the Tribunal.Anyone can enter the election,you will need to send a message to me,Arar, to be officialy in the election.You have one week to think about this,and to plan how you will make peoples vote for you.The Tribunal want to send everyone of you,they're best wishes of prosperity.

The news laws are now active,please read in the Inn board the latest news regarding our Chart.

And finnaly,anyone that want to get a permit to build something inside Arnath or start a bussiness in Arnath,would have to contact the Tribunal to get his project investigated.

Arar_