((OOC)) Meeting Logs from here on out

• 9 - 24 - 04
    8PM EST

<pinksharky>First subject we will begin the dance with is: The rise of The Evil Npc (What be is purpose, why I use this Npc, the generality surrounding this Npc)

<pinksharky>Now that the meeting is here i can kill the mystery around the NPC name: Arar. This npc will be the one in charge of Arnath, and where all his group ((The players and other npc)) reach. He will rule with a council named (The Tribunal). I will comeback soon after at how will work the council.

<pinksharky>Why I do this. Simple. Evil need a good structure to live, and this will be easier for me this way. In a resume: Evil need to be more close and work more together…this is how I make it happen.

<pinksharky>And how all will be bound together? Easy answer. All evil and such have dream of Arar sitting on a throne of bones.” Wherever you are, Who ever you are find me." And this is how those that don’t know about where is Arnath will be lead to. Those that answer the dream will be welcome inside this new "Structure"

<pinksharky>Arar will make his speech IG after meeting, but I’m sure you will all find something you want and need in it.

<pinksharky>I’m not going to boss anyone around with my NPC, he will be mostly a leader to inspire "evil" to be active. And he like pie.

<pinksharky>Any questions or comment or I can move to the next subject?

(((NO QUESTIONS))

<pinksharky>All right, next subject is the "Forum". Who here doesn’t have Arnath access?

<pinksharky>Pm Zyphlin with your forum account name and he will add you.

<pinksharky>Now We got our NPC leader, but time to explain the council structure: The Tribunal. This council is really what will move forward politic and schemes of you evil, underground, thief, etc folks.

<pinksharky>The Tribunal is a council formed of the Leader Head of guilds and group that join Arar. Any guilds leader or non official groups can request to join the council in the name of his or her group.

<pinksharky>Now to be fair for all, there will be four open chair in the council. And an election will take place to find out who will get on it.

<pinksharky>So far the Council will be :Scyth, Shailyn, Raila.

<pinksharky>When all will run smoothly i expect the council to be 12 heads

<pinksharky>The rules and more info will be done by Saturday in forum under The Tribunal sticky. In resume they will oversee all that is going on. And deal issues that rise, and vote on plans and business they will involve all you in. It be all player council, Arar will be on it as leader. He can veto anything he don’t like Ex: "Lets go raze Norwick"

<talgrath>When somebody wants to join the council, tribunal, whatever
    <talgrath>They say "I wish to represent my group"

<pinksharky>The leader of the group meet Arar and they talk business.Grin

<cyrian>which groups are aloud to represent?

<pinksharky>Any groups that do in the evil business, or operate in Arnath and underground.

<pinksharky>Go ahead Amerien

<amerien>Council members must represent a group? or will individuals who live in Arnath be appointed as well, for example amerien wouldn’t have a group i only use myself as an example because i don’t know the rest of your pcs

<pinksharky>There will be election for four open spot to anyone. Try your luck 🙂

<ghettobot>So There will be 4 seats for the 'popular' election, and the remaining seats (8) each for the heads of certain interest groups

<pinksharky>Yes Ghetto.

<pinksharky>Arnath Charter :Cruentus Pactus.

<pinksharky>This other Sticky will have the laws and stuff voted by the Tribunal under it. You want to vote a no weapon laws? You want to build up a temple? This sticky will have the goals of the new structure lead by Arar.

<grif>What about things that were planned before this Arar showed up?
    <grif>Like the temple

<pinksharky>Grif: I wont destroy anything that was decided before Arar by Guardians. No worry.

<pinksharky>The Morgue Stick will be locked and used by me to post rumors, I lock it so all can have easier time track new rumors and not have to navigate 10 post of reply to old rumors.

<pinksharky>Arnath is now open to all, those banned in the past are non free to join again. The Arnath forum will be the central forum for all a activity from now on, expect even more peoples down there than before. I saw already a nice activity boost down there.

<pinksharky>FAME & RANKS

<pinksharky>Fame and ranks is a little system i put up to make activity grow for a guild. But I’m going to use it now for you guys. Each will get a fame total count that i will update monthly to begin. Fame: How you are dedicated to Arnath, underground, ebil. Ranks: Linked to the total of your fame, its an ooc rank to represent your fame. Easier to explain it with an example.

<pinksharky>Bob post in forum he saw drow do something bad. (+5 fame),he now reach Fame 100.(Gain rank 3 Evil Soul))

<pinksharky>One think to remember: Quantity wont make anyone raise faster. I look forward quality.

<pinksharky>Fame will be used as how diff npc in Arnath might see you, but mostly in Arar eye. If you serve him well he will be buy you a pie. The fame start will begin as how much i see anyone activity and doing ooc and ic to get Arnath moving. Mostly those on council will get a head up, but i don’t want to call this system a competition. This something to raise activity first.

<pinksharky>Like the election...Fame could be useful.

<pinksharky>Also to gain fame not only forum post of ic stuff count. Helping the Arnath chart goals will give some too.

<pinksharky>This is part of the stuff you can do without a DM, Arnath goals will be without DM assistance for the most.

<pinksharky>To add something i totally forgot about Arar. I will post missions or quests that he need to be done and paid for it. Those one will be without dm need.

<pinksharky>I know some of you play character that IC wouldn’t team with others. But "together" is the words to get evil active and well. We don’t need to seek "Good" pc to fall, there are many more avenues we can explore. and this one i propose is one of those avenue

<pinksharky>By tomorrow i should have most Sticky operational, and i will be always here. If you have comments, ideas, pm me them or send me an email pinksharkydm@hotmail.com

<zyphlin>will new things be coming into the city itself soon. Working Inn, Temple, Etc?

<pinksharky>The Tribunal will be the one voting on building and other dynamic change.

<pinksharky>Ah and yes, they’re will be house to be sold in Arnath in the future coming.

<pinksharky>Meeting over</pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></zyphlin></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></grif></grif></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></ghettobot></pinksharky></amerien></pinksharky></pinksharky></cyrian></pinksharky></talgrath></talgrath></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky></pinksharky>