Memories of George "The Dragon Slayer" Orgea

• Well this is one of my greates memories I can think of at the time.

When I first created George I did know how it would tun out, and well it turned out pretty good he is still kicking, alive and learned from his death's.

Myself and another dwarven character for the life of me I can not remember the name of got talkin'. The subject came up of where i was from and I explained my background to him that he lived near a small town on a farm and his whole familly was slaughtered by a red dragon and that he was in search of this dragon to slay it to prove that you don't mess with him.

This dwarf told me where I could find a dragon, little did I know at the time it was Rass and she would whoop me by sneezing at the time. We traveled to her cave avoiding all the bandits that came by us and had another fellow traveller try to convince us not to go find her.

Did we listen well heel "no" I had one thing on my mind and that was to kill a dragon, well die seeing a dragon anyways. Unfortuanately we did not make it that far. We entered Rass's cave and explored for a little while avoiding any traps we found. Once we hit the very large entrance door I spot it light up red, as many of you know it means there is a trap. Before I could run or say a word "BOOM" there was a gust of Fire that burned us to death instantly regardless if we made the save or not for the damage. That is when George decided to "train" before entering that cave again.

That is one of my fondes memories, and if oyu know who you are in this story please Identify yourself. I would like to know who helped me form this character