Player: Quibie Character: Sylvain Enoic

• Great RPer, I was impressed. He is currently Steelfin's squire. This is one newbie we need to keep around!

Token up!

• Tokenized

• ICC

Very good rper, but very annoying, he even managed to annoy Horg ic, and I try to keep everybody in high regard with Horg . . . Very well played and deserving of a token
    tosses his vote in, wishing Horg was this popular

• I have to agree, I see great potential in this character. As short lived as he might be…

• definte token needed here

• Though it's quite out of character for me, I'm not feeling long-winded tonight. Let me just say that his character is very unique and well played. He manages to be the center of attantion frequently and hold everyone's interest.

That's good enough for me.

Give 'em a token.

• Just a short message to thank all the people nominating me. My ego's been inflated immensely, which is lovely 😉

Hope I can live up to the high expectations 😄

• A great addition!

Tokenize, right now!

As much as I hate more paladins in Narfell, this guy is extra special.

RPed tonight very awesomely, one of the most unique situations I have ever been.

• Have only interacted once, but Ive seen him talking with Gears. His little smart arse remarks remind me of.. well me. Great awesomeness and already has made a name for himself with Ael punching him out 🙂 .

tosses his vote in… twice

• Oh very yes, highly impressive player and character

• His character annoys the hell out of mine, proven by the fact that Ael just punched him out and got arrested for it, but he was cool with it ooc and stayed IC all through it.

Great addition to narf

• had a religion and race oriented discussion with him recently, did wonderfully, i was very impressed with this player

token

• This guy is absolutely brilliant. Vote from me.

• While I haven't interacted with the player a great deal, what little I have had shows great promise. His character is distinct, well played, and funny as hell. If this player continues, showing trust, responsibility and participation on the forums, I give a big thumbs up.

• ICC

Ye Olde "I agree with the above". just met the char but seems very solid. He does improve the fun of being few players online. and always IC etc

• I've only seen him briefly, so far. Sylvain is a very convincing irritatingly light-hearted and irreverent character. It's good to see such a distinctive personality emerging, but I'd be tempted to wait a little while and watch a little longer for consistency, variability and other things like forum activity that also make a great player of Narfell, rather than a distinctive character.

Good work, Quibie - keep it up, Skip.

• Yeah, i never thinked Dermin could make a friend in this way, with Sylvain. He realy deserves a token, his rping in amazing.

• I must agree.. although he gets on pc's nerves he does it in such a way that he tightrope walks that line but never crosses it. I have had a great time with "Sylvain" and must say that his presence in the server is valued. Watch this guy and find out for yourself.

• I have not laughed so hard in…god I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard in Narfell, but its been a long time.

GREAT character, love the interesting spin in the personality, amazingly friendly and polite OOC, very consistant and well done RP. I can't speak highly enough of this guy after meeting him even just once.

Token Token

• Applauds He kept me entertained in a deserted Jiyyd, all by himself. Normally I'd just go afk. Great rper, funny ic, and ooc. He mentioned he was new to the server, so I applaud this sort of play even more!

Tokenize him!