Assault on The Moldy Rat tribe base

• Nica would like to see this through to the (no doubt disgusting) end! No fancy goblin things on her though.

• ((don't count on me, sunday mornings are impossible for me))

• Either Salin or Legan will be there (barring unforeseen circumstances), depending on whether we need brain or brawn for the trip.

P.S.: Legsy has a gouger… uh... something helmet, Salin's got nothing.

• Alvi, Private of the Loyal Fists, has a skull for entrance and would like to toss her hat into the fray if accepted

OCC this may be possible I would say 90 percent if done by noon either day

• // some of you might want to do a little more investigating IG before signing up πŸ™‚

• Telin Prirode says he'll come with a potion of Death Armor in his hand.

• @9d8b1a48de=destinysdesire1:

@9d8b1a48de=Robyn:

8am is a perfect time for me to play. I can play either Myrrha or Diadne. Both are likely level appropriate.

Neither have items though 😞

Either of them can see Elessar for one item, mind it will likely be first come first served with the item.

Myrrha has an item which resists negative energy. When she shape shifts, that ability becomes a part of her. Does that work?

• @672a2eed86=Robyn:

8am is a perfect time for me to play. I can play either Myrrha or Diadne. Both are likely level appropriate.

Either of them can see Elessar for one item, mind it will likely be first come first served with the item.

• ((I'm good to go for Sunday 8-9am))

• 8am is a perfect time for me to play. I can play either Myrrha or Diadne. Both are likely level appropriate.

• As I have church choir on Sunday mornings, Shesarai will not be able to be there. Have fun, all.

AubreyMaturin

• Nuwairah will be there with with her Runed Skull

• //Please go ahead and sign up for the Sunday 9/28 - 8-9am event here. Participants who plan to enter the cave must have a way through the barrier, list what your way through the barrier is aswell. Those who don't have a way through can still feel free to sign up for the event.

• @c34a9b9327=Araighn:

@c34a9b9327=ClownBaby:

@c34a9b9327=Katharina:

~Nuwairah updates the announcemet with a more accurate wording to the latest intel available~

//Sunday the lastest that you can then CB? For Araighn's sanity mostly πŸ™‚

As for playtimes, barring the random friday/sat/sun evening going out, I'm currently unemployed for another month or so, so about any time works for me (and don't worry, I'm being paid big for just sitting a home playing videogames. πŸ˜› )

Once I'm back to work it's weekdays after 5-6PM GMT and same as before for weekends.

//I have no problem pushing the event a few hours so we can all get some extra sleep. Lets plan the event around 12pm EST?

((Actually if we start that late next Sunday I won't be able to make it. I can do 8-9am EST.))

Well there it is, Sunday 9/28, 8-9am EST

• @b52ee4d02a=ClownBaby:

@b52ee4d02a=Katharina:

~Nuwairah updates the announcemet with a more accurate wording to the latest intel available~

As for playtimes, barring the random friday/sat/sun evening going out, I'm currently unemployed for another month or so, so about any time works for me (and don't worry, I'm being paid big for just sitting a home playing videogames. πŸ˜› )

Once I'm back to work it's weekdays after 5-6PM GMT and same as before for weekends.

//I have no problem pushing the event a few hours so we can all get some extra sleep. Lets plan the event around 12pm EST?

((Actually if we start that late next Sunday I won't be able to make it. I can do 8-9am EST.))

• @5aa91f3c29=Katharina:

• ~Nuwairah updates the announcemet with a more accurate wording to the latest intel available~

• @4beaeab1e6=Araighn:

((Well that's certainly earlier than I like waking up on Sunday mornings, but I'll be there. πŸ™‚ ))

//Who doesn't love waking up early to a hot cup of coffee, a fresh pipe, and a rewarding event in Narfell? That's one of my favorite times to Narf, because after I've sank 4-5 hours sitting at the computer, I can still log off around noon and enjoy the entire day. Although this is a topic for another thread, I'd just be curious to hear what other folk's favorite time to Narf is.

• ((Well that's certainly earlier than I like waking up on Sunday mornings, but I'll be there. πŸ™‚ ))

• @28e63a9d52=Katharina:

~A scarred, dark armoured shield maiden pins a note at Norwick's billboards, near the Inn and the Crafting Hall~

Allies of Norwick, it is time to end the struggle against the Moldy Rat tribe. They have flinged filth at us for the last time as we now know how to get through the barriers that guard the entrance to the caves where the goblins and their creations are sheltering. It is time to take them down once and for all.

We will have more chances if we do this with as much aid as possible, so read on if you are willing to aid. All you need one of their runed items, which we are still collecting as many as we can to give out. That means that we can't send in an army.

As soon as we have enough of these items we can go. We will gather the [day and hour provided by the DM] to attempt to remove these pests once and for all.

//Sunday 9/28 starting 8-9am EST
    A big thank you to destinydesire for being understanding and bowing out